aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    thanks for the points =D
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    everyone is getting married ekfmngekojgwiowrjgioj I want to go die under a rock..I feel so behind in everything ewgojekjeofkjeoirjq
  3. Robee
    Robee
    @ kumakun: Honey what's wrong? Is it the begining of the 'Seasonal-Blahs" again.
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    no well all my friends are married and are having kids..I want that to thats all...things are normal other wise..I'm just in a mood cause I found someone who I thought would never get married..married.. depressed
    its not that I feel unloved its that I feel very unpretty..or something..

also how have you been since we last talked?

oh look at that 2 more new people
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    I needed something to name so um yeah I got an egg lol ..its name is Daikichan guess where I got the name from
    anyways click him please and thanks

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
    Get your own at Flyffables!

and now I have Tsuchi who is of course named after yuichi tsuchiya lol

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!
  6. choc0dream
    choc0dream
    Thanks everyone ^^ I'll stay then and talk. but I have to say I have no idea what you're talking about o.o
    I understand the marriage-part though ^^ I dunno anyone who did except my aunt long ago >.< maybe Im still to young for that ^^:;
  7. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    My eldest brother got married in April. It was in the Philippines and my parents and little brother went. I couldn't go because it was the university's exam time. I don't know why they couldn't move the wedding date further.
    Anyways, they've also come to live here in Canada.
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    did you both feed my pets hm?

well the way I figure it I'll marry some guy thats into anime..not someone who lives on it but someone I can have something in common with ...or something..who knows but I wasn't to thrilled when I saw she was married

and don't worry choc0dream we aren't really talking about anything..how about we ask you some stuff? like favorite anime..favorite pairings..something something

also a girl on lj gave the present to takashi and she(on lj) also talked about how when he was 7 his class had to write what they wanted when they grew up..most said money and love like sane people...takashi on the other hand said......dirt.....seriously he said.....dirt.....why in the world would the man want dirt?
    tho she also said the way it was writen it could be read as Tsuch...which is the first bit of tutis name (tsuchiya) but he didn't know him so thats not it...but really..tuti would make more sense then dirt

I JUST BOUGHT A BUNCH OF CARDS...SO NOW I'M OUT A BLEEP LOAD..ON THE UPSIDE THE ONLY CARD I REALLY WANT NOW IS URAHARA I guess I figured if I bought them now I wouldn't have to keep being upset about points later but I still gotta give something to that christmas thing thats going on...I think I'll give points..that way someone can just buy the card they want^^
    if theres a secret santa again like last year my wish will be an urahara card!
  9. choc0dream
    choc0dream
    Ah, I dun watch all that much yaoi ^^;; Ah, maybe, my favourite would be Gakuen Heaven but that's not really yaoi ^^:;
    hmm, who would want dirt later? o.O If money and love is sane, maybe I'm not so sane. ^^;; What do you want kuma-kun? when you grow up even more? xP
    ah, I deed feed your pets ^^:; but dunno what its good for xP
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    I want sleep when I get older..and an URAHARA CARD SO I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND MORE POINTS....SERIOUSLY WHY DOES HE COST SO MUCH?

I don't actually watch to much yaoi myself..I was thinking more along the lines of naruto/bleach/death note/gundamseed/whatever