aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah I know..where you been at? I almost had to leave a huge ramble just so there would be something new I to lame sometimes
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    an old memeber of this group was talking about trying to adopt a puppy...but couldn't...so I said we would go in ninja style and get one for her! lol so this is us getting a puppy for ArtemisMS ( oh and I am the girl on the right side of the couch)
    ok I tired for an hour to get that smaller but it just wont be smaller!
  3. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    Ooh, snazzy drawing~

You draw it Kumakun? Looks awesome :3
  4. hayenga
    hayenga
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! WHAT THE JUNK KUMAKUN!!!!! THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME WHEN I OPENED THIS UP HAHAHAHAHA!!!! WHY AM I STILL YELLING!? *sighs* ahh thats better. i'm a geek sometimes.

Where have i been? umm... alot of places, one of my friends was in the hospital a while ago and she isnt doing well so i'm freaking out..... BUT... i think i'm doing better, been bawling my eyes out for like a week at the least. heh heh........*sigh*

How is everyone else? whats new? anything? huh? huh? huh? (geekness I know I know)
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    nope I didn't but I wish that I did..it was done by firelizard..the same person who drew the other one

I'm sorry to hear about your friend....I hope she gets better soon..if you wanna chat about it ever...I'm around
    oh and muka is in that drawing lol

as for me I'm depressed but its ok ^ ^

does anyone else hate it when you read a really good fanfic on a different site and you know they have to be a member here but you don't know who.. I hate that!
  6. hayenga
    hayenga
    yeah shes doing a little better. but still sick....

your depressed thats not good ever!

yeah i hate that too Kumakun! its really rather annoying.
  7. vizard light
    vizard light
    hiya since i'm shy i decided i shall join
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    hello nice to meet you!
    I do alot of rambling on here and if you ever wanna add to one be my guest ^ ^

we've gotten 2 new people the past few days but I don't know who they are!

good to know shes doing a little better atleast...

theres a girl whose stories I always read and I don't know who she is on here
  9. Mephisto
    Mephisto
    hey, I'n new here, good to see there are other who are shy, too!^^
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    yo! feel free to jump in and ramble anytime you want we are happy to have you!