aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. unsteady
    unsteady
    Hi everyone. It's been so long since I've posted here or even been on aarin. I've been trying to get my career off the ground (still grounded after 6 years), and I guess as part of that I've been a bit ashamed about like yaoi since I'm getting older and I feel like I should be 'over it' or something. I haven't gotten over it, whenever I see manga of something popular or even stuff I barely know (since I haven't been watching or reading anything in years) I still pair guys off and stuff. I'm still a total fujoshi? (I'm not sure if that's the right term even).

But, I'd really like to re-kindle my association with this group since I used to have such great discussions here. I've given up on being 'normal!' I hope I can get back in touch with everybody.
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    I know its been a while since your post unsteady - but then again its been a while since my last post also ... by a while I guess I mean a year?
    I would really like to re-kindle my friendships with people on the forum - and start new friendships as well.
    But Kind of like you as well - I'm 29 am I too old to be into this now? Should I be 'over it' I admit I haven't really watched any anime for a while - except Ghibli and my DVD collection. I still buy manga and yaoi - as I am never giving that up! ^^
  3. unsteady
    unsteady
    Hey Sio chan, sorry it's been a while again. I just turned 30 this year, yet I still don't feel like I've become an adult, I like the same things that the teenagers in the anime club I help facilitate at the library. Which is awkward. Still, like you I can't give up on it!
  4. pivy
    pivy
    Hey everyone! This seemed like a right place for me because I sometimes feel like I'm the only shy person on the internet, so I joined I hope this place is still alive.
    I wouldn't worry too much about age, the numbers are just formality. What age you feel like is what counts It might be easy for me to say because I'm only 20, but I also sometimes feel insecure because I automatically assume that people will think I'm just an immature fangirl :P