aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. lunaticpandora
    lunaticpandora
    Hello! I'm new and want to by unshy
  2. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    Welcome lunaticp and mannc ! hope ye have a cool time here! how r ya!?

urm ... yes it should be alright .... for a while ... ¬¬ and im great, best i've been in ages thnx how'bout you?

3. kumakun
    kumakun
    I'm not back...just checking in ^ ^

thank you guys for welcoming the new people

new people I'm sorry for my lack of..happiness? I'm just not thrilled with somethings right now..I hope you both have a good time here..please feel free to talk/ramble randomly..its what I would normally do around here..ask anyone

why not tell us about you hm?
  4. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    Kuma-kun!!!! i not understand why you not chattin anymore.... >> whast wrong

and yes the random ramblings are what brings us shy-thinking ppl together!!
    we call it ... SmallTalk
    lawlz
  5. lunaticpandora
    lunaticpandora
    Nice to meet you, Kumakun! I'm sorry things are down for you, life can really suck sometimes I hope things turn out for you. I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to do so, but if you need to vent send me a pm!

About me? Hmm. I like to eat cookie dough, play in the rain, and chase sea turtles.
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    I actually wrote something here but then changed my mind and decided to change it..

thank you very much for your kind offer lunaticpandoraits nice to meet you too! things are alright for the most part...just keeping to myself for a bit ^ ^

I'll be back soon
  7. mannc
    mannc
    Hey, Kumakun! Get well soon.... And, about me-- I am in love with my computer. xD Apart from that, I only eat and sleep.
  8. mannc
    mannc
    oh btw, greetings, fellow new member
  9. hayenga
    hayenga
    Wow hi all! this forum is busy! KUMAKUN!!! How are you!?!?! Nice to meet you Luna and Mannc! I havent been here for a lilo while so am lost!
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    I had wanted to stay away longer then this but being awake all night and not leaving one of my uh..rambles..seems...well..not right I guess? I suppose I've gotten to used to using this place as a place to put my thoughts or something..

so summer is here and fanfiction is being written which makes me mad happy lol

hayenga I know..I stay away a few days come back and it says there is 7 new people..who are they...???? only 3 have said something I think

I asked someone on aarin to draw me and a friend of mine..I'm just waiting for it...*is excited*