aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    I just thought I would ask if anyone is doing anything for may two four? maybe I'll go home and go to a party or something..tho I'm not sure I can handle that many drunk people all at once
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Good morning everyone. I'm glad there's a place for me to work on removing this cursed bashfulness from my social life. Well, I just wanted to stop in and give my greetings before I tried to go off back to sleep... grrr evil sleep cycle. Well, see ya!
  3. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    i am glad that you joined us here and i hope that you will enjoy yourself
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    YaminoTenshi I just saw your name on my page and I couldn't remember where I met you from

good day/night Velstraph
  5. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    Love your avi kumakun..
    welcome Vels-chan..

I love the new pictures around.. ^^
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    thanx
    I was thinking about getting a new set made by my dear friend coz but I can't figure out what I want and who...
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    so I started an art thread..dunno what I was thinking...but I invite you guys to come say something so I'm not in there talking to myself..you don't even have to like the art(not yaoi btw) just want something you know? now is the time people! shrugg off your shyness and comment on my..uh...stuff..

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f20/t7...ies_art_o.html
  8. hayenga
    hayenga
    um hi... yeah kumakun i can come check it out!
  9. hayenga
    hayenga
    So whats new in the world of shyness? I must add that i have started to step out of my shell. hahaha its a wonderfully clear night! So beautiful, very inspirational i think i might draw!
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    I am so flippen bored..and I wanna know what happened on smallville and on ER ..smallville you can guess at because its well..superman..and everyone knows what he does later in life...still I think they've done a really good job with it....and on ER I just wanna know who blew up...I guess that could be a spoiler but not really..things are always being blown up on ER...um yeah...

oh so are you going to draw to?