aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. xHighOnHorrorx
    Aww! you'll be fine! just keep warm and stuff xD umkay.. i watched ER and Digging for thr truth ...... your gonna hate me for this ...... i didnt like it >> *< doesnt like it* .. iunno nut really my style
  2. hayenga
    thanks i think i'll be ok too.... no hot stuff that makes me sick.

thats alright you dont have to like it... just something that i like and watch all the time. ^-^
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh someone new joined!
    hot stuff makes me sick to

yeah what hayenga said about you not having to like it!

hayenga who did you like the most in band of brothers? winters and nixon were cool...and I liked lipton alot...speirs (like I said b4) was a crazy person..and malarkey was ok (tho I don't know if its him I like or the guy that played him..cause I like him in ER) the medic was awesome(roe) and then theres shifty and toye and buck and bull and luz and leibgott...ok..maybe I like them all
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    I've decided to leave aarin for a little while..I'll be back when I feel like it I guess?
    take care of things for me eh?
    be nice to new people!
  5. hayenga
    hayenga
    KUMAKUN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY!?!?!?! WHY MUST EVERYONE LEAVE ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *sighs* Ok I'm good now.... i think.... *looks around* yeah yeah I think I'm good.

Well i guess then i will have to talk randomly.. but i dont know if i got it in me! I'll try my best!!!!!!
  6. Rukin
    Rukin
    hello everyone^^
    school's over for me yayz! *runs around wildly*
    it's been a heck of year, but now I'm done with it and well... YAY! ^^
  7. hayenga
    hayenga
    HI RUKIN! Thats great! glad that you are done and happy!
  8. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    back.... ma'bad ... >> *scratches head* *had a hectic weekend* Hmmm ... O___O and kuma is g-g-gone!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! >>
  9. hayenga
    hayenga
    I think that we'll be ok HighOnhorror.... i think!!!!!! but hows it going? all is well here, well as good as they can be.. hehehe
  10. mannc
    mannc
    hey, new to the club! ^__^