aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    on no we've lost someone!
    I got someone a lv5 card and its freaking out..I wanna know if he got it!
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    That happens to me all the time ... actually I don't really give cards, b/c if I did that, I'd have to buy the card first, and it would mess up my carefully placed inventory But what I do is just donate points to people, like a whole lot, too, like enough for high level cards. I usually do this if I see someone wants a card from a series that I like or something, or if they did something nice on the forum. But no one ever PMs me or attempts to contact me to tell me they got the points

Which only adds to my complex of late, which is thinking that nobody likes me anymore *sob* I don't know, it just feels to me like everything I post gets ignored. *sigh* Then I feel stupid and wish I could go back and erase what I wrote. I sit here and try to think why an entire forum would suddenly dislike me and I'm pretty mystified, because I don't think I'm ever mean to anyone. Then I remind myself that it's "just a forum" and isn't supposed to matter, blah blah blah. A-huh

Hmm, I'm with you on the hating of the rude newbies. I know I certainly don't get any respect or fear or whatever just because I've been here for a long time ... since we were at the old forum and had the old, really messy gallery, actually. I remember when some of the mods were first chosen, haha XD

kuma dear, I hope your toe is feeling better!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I don't think you're weird for feeling awkward when people compliment you. By the way, you are very beautiful; I remember your pic(s) that you post. I think reason it's hard to believe people when they compliment us is because we know they wouldn't really tell us if they thought we were unattractive. Do you go around telling people they're ugly? (lol) Me either. Generally speaking, I have days when I think I'm just gorgeous, and days when I can't stand to look in the mirror ... shiny forehead days, I call them, because I can't stop staring at my big shiny forehead. I also can't decide what to do with my hair; I've always loved long hair, but my hair is starting to thin, so I have to cut it short. But now I look really old *sigh*
  3. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    "I don't know, it just feels to me like everything I post gets ignored. *sigh* Then I feel stupid and wish I could go back and erase what I wrote."

that basically explains exactly how I feel out on the forums. As much as I try not to care, it does bug me from time to time. I just think that people tend to post their thoughts, they aren't really on for real discussion.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Sinebran ~ this is so true; people in fact will often ask a question that was answered in the post directly above their own. This just proves that people don't read other posts. That makes me really sad, because the only reason I post in threads here is because I long to engage in discussion about shows that no one in my "real" life would ever consider watching, so I just want someone to talk to about these great shows I'm following, you know? And then too many times I find I support the "wrong" pairing, so I'm basically ostracized from the core "clique" in that thread. Or even worse is when excited fans start discussing raws and manga scans and such and don't care that they're spoiling you b/c you're not part of their "clique." It's really sad.

I think sometimes I'm guilty of only "posting my thoughts" and not reading previous posts, but probably only in like the Polls section of the forum. Not for a serious discussion!
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    OMFG YOU'VE COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or you actually came back to the group..not me..but anyways

well they all know I don't forget you cause I've talked about it being funner in here when you and unsteady were around...and we got you a puppy! a ninkin! lol ok I'm acting like a freak but I'm happy to see you back here

someone gave me a kira card..I said thank you in the cards wish/thank list...but the person didn't say who it was
    if you gave me points I would for sure thank you!( don't need points tho so thats not me asking lol)
    and you know lent doesn't talk to me anymore but she adopted me almost a year ago so I'm getting her something ( I hope*cross fingers and shhhhh*)

but you have that awesome lipgloss! thats the only pic of you I've seen I think
    sometimes I think I'm ok looking..I think more cute then pretty but that may be due to my personality

aarin isn't telling me when people reply to me so its hard to answer people...I've pretty much given up talking in threads except 2 or 3 so I can keep track well enough

I reped you the other day didn't I? I think I did...I like what you write and almost always read what you write even if I don't answer ( because I still have that butting in issue) you and the older people are awesome and always have good comments and ideas to make the site better and you're right to have your own opinions ( pmc felt bad about the avatar group btw)

wow I was depressed and now I'm

hayenga how are you doing now?

JimieBenelli happy to have you join us..jump in anytime you feel like it^ ^

now I'm going to go do some DDR ^ ^
  6. JimieBenelli
    JimieBenelli
    hehe hi i just notice the forum and thought wow.. i'm the shyest of the shy so ummm i decided to join hehe hiya
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    I want a Million points damn it! lol almost there..few weeks on interest and be there..then I can do contests..yes I have issues..want million points so I can keep them then use the other points..

I am sooooooooo not a gin/kira fan but I love this vid because its tuti and eiki http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=JMDNu_...eature=related
    these guys are so cute I love themhttp://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=CQwcqr...eature=related
  8. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    that was a fun video Kuma. I'm kinda a fan of gin/kira for the whole *cough*master/slave*cough* relationship. Its one of the more cannon slash pairing imo.

I loove the second video ^.^. It always seems like actors/actresses have the best times backstage. Probably because of all the hard work they do. Makes you want to be apart of something like that.
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah and I love watching the bleach ones cause they guys are so cute..like when they are rolling over tuti in the one vid taking his socks..I love it..izuru puts gin in an arm bar
  10. hayenga
    hayenga
    O.O man i leave for what a couple of days and come back to this! oh well all is well here, went to my family party the other day that was fun...-__-" totally outa place there, the age range was 45 and up then married couples with kids, and then 14 and down... and i'm 19 single-ish and was the ONLY one in that group... but i guess it was nice to see my family again i only get to see them once a year for like a day. *shrugs*

how is everyone doing?