aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Sinebran
    I think I'm behind you. Kinda weird though.

Huh, thats interesting. Sounds like a fun contest.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah but not many people would do it..I think I'd have to give a bleep load of points

what are you upto? I'm watching the history channel and trying to figure my life out..its thrilling

hahaha omg ok so takashi has this padlock type chain he wears and tuti has one and its a key well that mad my day
  3. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    scanning through netflix. I feel like crap because I haven't really been eating.

And I'm always trying to figure out my life and what I want to do with my life. Anything good on the history channel?
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    I added on to the post under your last post..the key thing..
    anyways its about the first world war and the use of gas for the first times and such..and the writting of fladers fields.
  5. Icewind
    Icewind
    TGIF everyone! Any plans for the weekend? Anyone started back in school this week?
  6. Icewind
    Icewind
    No plans either. I'll probably do some reading.

What manga are those two from?

I'll do the pic bar if you'd like but I need details like sizes, pics, etc. ^^
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    i don't wanna do anything..to tired to be bothered you know

they aren't from a manga they are people lol

it's alright I think coz is going to make it for me sooner or later..I should go ask her about it..and holy crap I forgot to e-mail her..someone remind me first thing tomorrow!
  8. Icewind
    Icewind
    Yeah, I feel that way sometimes but I usually get bored by not doing anything.
    Oh, people! I was wondering what you were talking about. I never heard of them.
    k, good luck with the pic banner thing. I don't know if I'd be able to remind you since I doubt I'd remember myself. I'm sure someone else on here will though.
  9. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    I'll remind ya kuma People use me for their breathing memo book as it is.

How is everyone tonight?
  10. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    hello everyone anyone awake? lol