The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Ghostlyhaunt
    Suetlana
    Here's some flash references: both places have tutorials
    For beginners: knowflash.com/content/section/4/27/
    For experts: masterflash.net/
  2. hioca
    hioca
    ummmm hi i just joined this group and i hope to be good friends with all of you, so please take good care of me
  3. itzel_29
    itzel_29
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and English is not my language of birth, please be understanding, it is my first post in a years.
  4. Icewind
    Icewind
    Hi hioca and itzel_29. Welcome!
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    welcome new people..don't worry about english being your first language..its my first language and I hardly make sense no one will really mind
    and I'm sure you'll make good friends with the people in here..they are good people

I've been sick the past few days so I haven't been around much..I most likely won't be leaving one of my long ramdom posts until next week..tho maybe they aren't important lol

whats everyone doing this week end? I'm not doing anything..I suck I know

I feel like dressing like itachi :/
  6. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Welcome hioca and itzel_29, I'm sorta new as well, but don't tell anybody. No worries on the English parts, I'm fluent in typo.
  7. suetlana
    suetlana
    Ghostlyhaunt, sankyuu~~that really helps! *bookmarking the link instantly*

to hioca and itzel_29. No worries, I'm not good at English myself. Even so I still write a story and dare posting it on aarin *after being push by a friend*, let just make this place where we can improve our English language (^_~). As long as we can understand you, then it's okay.

feeling better kumakun? I hope you do. I'm not doing anything since I got work on saturday -_-" which is suck! I hate when work disturbing my peaceful short break
  8. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Glad to lend a hand Suetlana
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    why did I say week end and not weekend:/ well whatever you all undestood me and I'm to lazy to fix it
    no I'm not feeling any better but I was bored so I came on..but thanks for asking
    what do you do for work?I'm never thrilled when I have to do something and I don't want to either..but I'm thinking almost everyone feels that way right?
  10. suetlana
    suetlana
    hey everyone (^_^). It's 2:48 a.m. Just woke up after sleeping so early but will go and continue sleeping later (^0^).

kumakun, I think everyone understand. My work? hehehe...can you believe me when I said I'm a primary school teacher -_-". It's been my third year as a teacher. Tomorrow we have sport carnival at school...no today since it's already Saturday here. I hate working on weekend because it feels like I work the whole week. On Sunday, a friend will come to stay with me for sometime since she just got a new job around this area...you could say a pretty busy weekend for me ; _ ;. Ah~ my fiction, I wonder if I could get a chapter finish...

Now that's pretty long time you not feeling well. Have you pay a visit to the doc?