aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Ghostlyhaunt
    Suetlana
    Thanks for adding me.. .. Yes I was married for 4 yrs. Your 25 yrs young is not too old to be single. Life should be experienced before settling down.. and you're right it is about commitment and tolerance and remembering to put the seat down in the bathroom and the cap on the toothpaste, and laundry, groceries, vet bills, kid bills, etc.. 'just got back from school' that's right you mentioned that you had to work on Saturday.. I need to remember that not everyone lives in my neck of the woods (time difference)... I'll look for ya again later on.. it's a little after midnight here and I still have work to do.
  2. suetlana
    suetlana
    Ghostlyhaunt, I'm 25 + 2 years hehehe. I'm comfortable right now being single. See, i knew it! and I'm not ready for it. You got kids? see you around kay (^_~)
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello and good morning / afternoon to you all glad your back amelieann18 I know what you mean about trying to restart your foruming participation I went about 2 years without really talking to anyone but once you start it does get easier
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    I forgot you guys are new in here..well yes I have been sick for awhile but some days its not as bad as others..so when I'm not feeling well it means I'm really kicked down as to just..down lol I have a few doctors but I need a new family one cause he left but anyways yeah I've seen one or two or four

oh your a teacher too..theres a few in here so your not alone
    I'm a talker so I can't not post on here lol tho I have cut it down to like one a week or something..only because I'm being lazy :/

I'm 24 and not married..I'm not sure if anyone in here is married..I know some of the first members were but aren't now
  5. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Hi again, thanks for the welcomes ^^

Oh sorry to all you guys who aren't feeling well

Hmm I guess I'll add that I'm single as well at the moment, bad last experience, you know what I mean

Other then that I guess I should start getting organised for work tomorrow, I hate working Sundays! and just to make it worse I have to start at 6:30 am
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    aww kumakun *hugs* not good so sorry, fingers crossed you'll get better soon. I just have the flu and havnt been able to sleep properly but this sounds awfull *hugs some more* since we're sharing ... I'm 23 and havnt had a significant other in well ... since I was 16 and that only lasted a 2 weeks (He cheated on me with bf then broke up with me to go out with said bf) so I dont think that counts ... hmm I'm ok with being single
    ouch I cant imagine starting work at 6.30 am on a sunday!! that sucks Raykaida
  7. suetlana
    suetlana
    Hey everyone~! It's night here. T________T I don't want to go to work tomorrow . But I have too, need to do revision when those little rascals, examination will be soon~

kumakun~~*hugs hugs* Awww~~ *hugs again*. Hope you will get better. Hope you will found a new family doctor soon~ *pray*.

there's more teacher here? oh..then hello there! Yoroshiku ne~~

Ahh~~ kumakun so young~~~

Raykaida, you probably back home by now...but yeah, working on weekend really suck!

Yeah...happen to my friend too and my other friend...and their other friends. As for my own...my one time puppy love didn't count kinda like you sio chan. Except I was 14 and it's only for a month? Totally idiotic~ I ended it because I don't really like him. Turn out I didn't like anyone until now T___T. I have know idea why.....stupid huh? Crave to love but unable to.....so far. In the future...who knows right .

Sio chan, bf is best friend? or boyfriend?....
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    bf is best friend mainly cause I'm too lazy to type it fully :P puppy love is fun though when you look back on it (not so much at the time ~ I blame all the teenaged hormones) how old are your students? I remember the revision side of things its really stressfull for the students so must be equally stressfull for the teachers, both my parents are teachers along with some of my cousins and friends so I can kinda relate to what your going thru (in a very limited way)
  9. suetlana
    suetlana
    Oh..I see..cause if it was boyfriend then . I guess you can blame the hormones. I was just trying to feel what inlove feels and go on with it....but at my time it nothing more than love letters and meeting in classroom ^^;;

My students...hehehe...those rascal mostly 8 and 9 years old. Ah~~ and very...how should i say it politely...uh...oh yes..not smart...at all T________T. It's hard to teach them. Took all my patience ^^;;. Ahh~~so you're from teacher's family. I see...pupils now days are very hard too handle.

Oh, and i can see you drop by my fiction again. *hugs* In the middle of writing chapter 14 ^^. But need to head for work now. I goes to work at 6.30 am in the morning....everyday. See you guys later!~
  10. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    suetlana
    I can't have children, unless I adopt. The kid bills mentioned previously were my ex's from her first marriage. It's just me and my dog now.