aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f18/t8...ml#post1746126

my new thread about year book messages..if you have any please share it could be funny ^ ^

YO!Ecca28 please feel free to talk about whatever you want in here we love new people and I'm happy you joined us
  2. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    yeah, we went back to work wensday. Didn't get off last night until 430am when I usually work until 130am.
    Yeah, he followed us back down from our visit. Aw, thats always sad when things like that happen. Atleast she was given you

I kinda figured it had been, was just throwing out the first thing that came to mind. I used to do thinking ones. But realized how little of a response they got. /le sigh. lol.

I might jump over to your new thread, though I never really had anybody write in my yearbooks, if I got one. yay for being an outcast

There better be a movie out there called Death Trance 2, becuase I just watched Death Trance and it was actually really good. A little fantasy, martial arts and humor mixed together with hot men. ^.^ Though the ending left me wanting more.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol well I hope you can comment or leave your own message...or you could just laugh at me lol
    anyways I gotta turn this off now

everyone have an awesome day!
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    a new member again...yo!new member

I was going to leave aarin today but then remembered that I'm a judge in lents thing so I'll leave after that contest..I will leave this open for you all to still chat in and welcome new people
  5. ReikaItsumi801
    ReikaItsumi801
    Konnichiwa! I'm not too new to this site, just one of those people who don't ever talk much. ^^;; Eh heh... yeah, anyway. I joined this group in hopes of breaking away from my shyness. xD
  6. flockenfutter
    flockenfutter
    welcome to all the new people here! *waves* hope you're all doing good?

@kuma what do you mean you're leaving? oO
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh thats good for you lots of nice people here

flockenfutter I was leaving aarin but a friend sorta talked me into staying so we'll see how it goes
  8. flockenfutter
    flockenfutter
    I'm glad you're staying.. you know we don't know each other that long but I still like you and concider you as a friend and you are one of this few persons around here with that you can have a conversation and not only spam.. I saw you tried to bring up a few new threads and I really found them interesting, especially the numerology, I've never heard of that before.. so yeah I'd be really sad if you'd leave
    and you know if you ever feel sad or lonely you can come to me as well and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same about this
    ( I hope this one came out the right way, my english sucks v_v )
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    it doesn't suck ^ ^

the old threads are all posted in and I wanted people to have some new ones..silly or not you know?

I guess maybe I should have waited b4 saying I was leaving tho I did fully intend too..
    but a good friend talked to me about it and I decided to hang out in here for now

thank you also for you're input flockenfutter I concider you my friend too
    I'm not sure that I was sad or lonely..it was more like.."I don't like who I'm turning into on here" I've been snotty lately and I don't want to be like that ya know..so I didn't know what to do about it except leave..

btw if any of you start threads please post them in here cause I don't really wanna go out there again...atleast for now..but I wanna be able to answer all of you

I think its funny how it worked out that the person I asked to stay here with us was the one who said I should too
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm glad you're staying, too It's a nice birthday gift for me XD (My bday is tomorrow.)

Well you won't have to worry about me ever posting any thread links here b/c I hardly ever start threads! Hence the "shy" thing