aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    malys welcome to our little group..jump in whenever you want

well not being called pretty usually makes girls sad lol and actually it was cause I saw your comment to alisha jealously got the better of me..don't mind me
    I don't know if there is a limit thats why I was asking ^ ^
    lol well I guess I think of you as another team leader..same with hayenga when she can hang out in here

no no I'm not gonna say anything..plus if they wanna know they can read our conversations in vms...that would be pretty easy to do I don't want to be awake!
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    But, but I think you're pretty, too! Stunning, even! All that lovely thick dark hair ... ahh, and I've told you before! You're being difficult tonight, kuma dear *wags finger at you*

haha I'm not a team leader, I Just like to make sure everyone is feeling okay ^^
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    did you? hmm I guess I just got used to hearing the cute word to much.. I sorta hate that..oh you look so cute:croc:
    I only remember seeing the one pic of you and all I can think of is the lip gloss

you're right I am..I guess its cause I just wanna sleep but can't and things are bothing me more then they should theres some people I wanna talk to who aren't around

but you seem like a team leader to me
    it wasn't nearly as fun around here without you...I was happy when hayenga joined cause she picked things up..and so did a few others but for the longest time it was just me and her..but that was fun so whatever..

holy crap I'm depressed like anything..I'm not sure what to do about it maybe because I used ninja skills on poor little kitties...(not for real just playing with someone on here cause her ninja cats were supposed to be better then my anbu puppy stealing team lol)
    *is trying to be happy*
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yes, I do think you're very beautiful. I don't know ... I may have used the word "cute." But I certainly don't call a person beautiful unless it's what I really think. I just wouldn't say anything at all.

Yes I am a lip gloss addict lol

Well, how can we get you happy again? Why don't you try listing all the things you love right now? Things that bring you happiness in life Even little things.
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    thank you
    well my mood is a bit better now that mukas come on..I love his messages..hes so good at making a person feel good about themselves you know...now if only he would answer my pm cause theres some questions in there that I sorta want answers to because I worry about someone we know

lol Yeah I remember you saying that about the lip gloss..I guess I remember it the most cause it was the right color and looked so good on you

I love tuti and takashi..
    pnish..
    reading fics ( oh btw I wanted to get someone to draw your story with renji and byakuya switching roles..I liked that one alot but the girl who does my art doesn't have time for it so much anymore)
    having all you guys in the group makes me happy too

I just really need sleep and some answers I think..I'm sorry for acting like a brat..I just cry alot these days
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I understand. Don't feel bad about how you feel or how it makes you act. Just try to accept those feelings and then try to focus on the positive

Oh I'm glad you like that story I flip out when someone draws scenes from my fics. It's happened twice now. It almost makes me cry.

Well I'm glad you have a friend online to talk to now ^^ Gonna try to get some sleep myself.
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol well he only answers once a day so that was it but yeah good night and thanx

I also like making threads...any of you got any ideas?
  8. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    phew, I'm back. Incredibly tired. But still back. Work has been keeping me hellishly busy recently. and my brothers in town, etc. I'll be glad when things are back to normal.

hmm thread ideas. How about the good ol' "would you rather be rich and miserable or poor and happy?" one? I could be more creative, but my brains fried from work.
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    I was going to ask you how work went when you came back here..did you stay off till wednesday? your brothers are there..must me nice..I'm an only..and my mom told me the other day that she miscarried b4 me and 5 times after me..I knew about the one b4 me but not the ones after..I could have 6 brothers and sisters but I don't I felt so bad for her

I can't do that one cause its been done..and I was thinking about going back to my more thinky ones..like the ones from when I first joined

happy to have you back with us
  10. Ecca28
    Ecca28
    Hi, uummm....I'm new in this club and I'm not really active at posting in forums...
    But I'll give it a shot in this club...