aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    On Charmed she was kinda the mean little I know better then you sister, haha I am glad they replaced her with Paige.
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    she gets fired alot..I laugh
  3. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    I'm always glad to make someone happy Kuma

Glad you all enjoyed the picture. I know I did.

Welcome Nikkei, if I haven't say hi already.

Is anyone going to be watching True Blood on hbo?
  4. Icewind
    Icewind
    @RikuRiku: I've often heard the same that Shannen is not exactly nice in reality. I'm not sure how true it is, but I hear it a lot too.

@kumakun: Yeah, I did not like that at all. Based on the first episode it started out pretty cheesy. Not the best way to kick off the season. Maybe it will get better but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't have a lot of time for tv anyway. But when I do I should probably get back into some of the old stuff I liked.
  5. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    hehe well I am thinking true she is a meanie ^^
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    Sinebran I don't think so tho I can't say that I remember hearing about it b4 either..

malys what happened on the show? but you know the first time it came out no one liked it either so maybe it will be the same this time?

I hated that show she did where she would scare people..pissed me off like anything..I couldn't even watch it..shes a bitch to find someone thinking someone is about to die is funny.
  7. Icewind
    Icewind
    It's not what happened on the show that I disliked... just the way it was executed. The new generation of actors on the show... or maybe just the scripts... were a bit cheesy for me. It started in the first few minutes of the episode... the acting just seemed... I don't know, hard for me to watch. People do not interact like that... it was kind of "fake".

Then again, the original show had plenty of moments where I thought the same thing so hopefully it will get better. <shrugs>
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    are the brother and sister twins this time too?
    lol yeah there was that in the first 90210..I think I got used to it maybe...or they just figured it out and got better
  9. Icewind
    Icewind
    But if they figured it out then why repeat the same mistake this time? Darn those producers...

No, the siblings are not twins this time. They're not blood-related or from the same race. The brother is adopted. I thought that was a nice change.
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    well we can hold out hope that it will get better...just feeling it out I guess

theres a pnish vid of them all dressed as girls..I've been meaning to post it in here but kept forgetting to..I just think its funny they were in taiwan and someone had the idea they do that..so they did..atleast thats what I heard o_O love the way tuti sits like a guy even in a dress like that lol 2:05
    I wish I could have done their make up http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UoIVoUCz22E
    I'm also a little surprised that they were allowed to wear shoes on the white..female models do it sure...but they were all stumbly for the most part and a rip would have been a bad thing..make up and hair people aren't allowed to wear shoes on it

Anyone in here good with photoshop?