1. kumakun
    kumakun
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dBStHxS2A4E
    I like this song but I've heard him do it better

happy early birthday incase we don't talk again b4 tomorow
  2. Robee
    Robee
    Well...., I posted three new threads.
    Two under the heading 'Everything Else': 'Facetious Pt. II' and 'My Mama Said!' Plus, I just started my 'Poetry Thread'; "Ebb and Flow".
    I think one of the reasons why I don't make my opinions known to anyone is because I'm afraid of criticism from my peers and I am my own worst critic.

By the way: "Happy Birthday Artemis"
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    Robee lol you said something!
    I don't want to make them cause I fight with some people and its just not worth it..I'm gonna check that stuff out now
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    I stepped out and posted...now I just have to see how long it takes for me to get bashed
  5. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    Happy birthday to Artemis ^-^
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aww, thanks for the birthday wishes, guys XD
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    now I can really say happy birthday! hope you have a good one!are you doing anything for it?

I dropped a mug on the floor last week...thought I picked it all up..seems I didn't because I know have glass in my foot

Robee I like your threads,keep doing them k?

I wasn't going to update my art thread because I wasn't staying but now that I am for a bit I drew 12 outlines today...I don't wanna I wish I could get points for it lol I'm happy that people like to color them in like noddels did with suki but I'm not sure what I want right now

izume I think sura isn't going to give us points even tho we found the doujinshis and manga for him I'll give you points tho for helping..or maybe a card?
  8. dm.su
    dm.su
    *peeks around the corner* Hello

Happy Birthday AM

Ouch kumakun...I hope it was just superficial and not too deep?
  9. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    I saw Robee's thread and was thinking of what to post in the Facetious one. For 'My Mama Said' I think I can list a whole bunch of things

Hahah, so it was Sura... Don't worry about any points or cards, happy to be of help
  10. flockenfutter
    flockenfutter
    woah happy birthday!!! maybe I'm a bit late though