aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. myokomiyizaki
    hi hi

I joined hope ur all alright with your long drive
  2. Sinebran
    allo myokomiyizaki. how are ya?

I didn't think I was going to make it at some points, seeing as I drove from 330am to 730am. Beautiful drive though.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    happy you made it my friend!
    and hello new friend!is that kira and athrun?

I looked in rules and facts and such but didn't see anything..can someone tell me what is going on with new bar things? points/level/activity? like what?
  4. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    I think there was a post about this in the support center (if you haven't seen it yet). I think they're just points for how active/helpful or whatever we are in the forums. I think they said something about medals and being able to get stuff with them... or something. Sorry I just skimmed 'cause I knew it didn't really matter to me. I'm too much of a lurker .___.;
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    uh..blah..I just read it and I don't like it at all..I think its worse then people posting just to up their post count..I don't like it

side note...mom took sleeping pills fell asleep with the stove on..I walk out an hour after she fell asleep and see its on and burn my hand ( she had taken the frying pan off of the burner that was on but the handle was hot)I'm super thrilled

good thing I have ocd and check things b4 I go to sleep
  6. haruluvver
    haruluvver
    Hello! I am new here! ummmmm...yeah. hello!
  7. myokomiyizaki
    myokomiyizaki
    haha wow thats a longgg drive! idk

if I could ever endure driving for that long :P

and hi to haruluvver
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    YO!(kakashi style)
    myokomiyizaki you never answered me
    hey nice to meet you haruluvver ^ ^ is your name from haru wo daiteita? or something else?
  9. hayenga
    hayenga
    Hi there haruluvver! Nice to meet you!

BY A RAISE OF HANDS WHOS SAVING UP FOR A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN!? *raises hand* yeah its not been a good day. whats up all?
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    HAND RAISING AND WAVING IN THE AIR
    What happened?do you want to talk about it?

mine was good till I burned my hand on the stove that my mom left on when she fell asleep and I'm damn lucky I have ocd and check things cause bad things would have happened overwise..

ok I know daikun is working on this bar thing...but it makes no sense to me at all....it keeps changing..in one post I have high level...next post I have nothing..and how are they doing it? I mean counting activity and all that..I'm active..I mean I have 3 or 4 new polls that I started tonight and they are saying I've got nothing ( also I didn't start them to get higher..whatevers...just things I wanted answers to)