aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Okay, I did, even though I hate throwing my teacher-ness about lol
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    well you're awesome so thankyou

whats up everyone? I'm waiting for the dr to come and I'm really freaking bored
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    anyone else feel sad when you see people calling others pretty or gorgeousI suppose everyone does but still I can't help the jealousy..now I'm depressed and talking to myself it seems..tho it could be the sleeping pills actually talking

also how many posts can a social group have? I should go check that out cause I don't remember
  4. hayenga
    hayenga
    WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO GO WRONG ALL AT ONCE!?!?!?!?!?!
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    I don't know but I wish I did!
  6. Icewind
    Icewind
    Hullo. I just joined up. I'm working on overcoming my "shyness". It's more of just a bad case of SA. <sigh>
  7. hayenga
    hayenga
    I wish i did too Kuma!

and HI THERE MALYS!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh--- maybe i came on a bit to strongly there... )
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Why does that make you feel sad, Kuma dear?

hayenga, why so sad?

Welcome, malys!!

I feel like the Team Mom Oh I'm not aware that there's a limit on number of posts in a SG...
  9. hayenga
    hayenga
    There are a lot of things going on atm, sadly i can not tell you atm, i need to sleep before i throw up. night night all....

Oh and Kuma you know if you wanna tell them its alright with me, i dont really mind much. i'll just fill in the details later.
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    No, hayenga, if it is personal, it's not our place to know, unless you want someone to listen. Then we are here for you