aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. izumeseijin
    izumeseijin
    Artemis, don't worry about that person during the chat. Person's name was Radix (new, 07/2008, no posts at all, so could just be a second account, I don't know). I think this person was just looking for an argument and being an over all a**.
    Also, we all appreciate you concern about Social Groups (just ask kumakun) and your professional stance in the meeting.
    Folks,there's a chat log for those who missed the meeting but would still like to read about it: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f12/t8...ml#post1734054

Dear, dear kumakun
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    Sinebran I spell it wednezday after mike from the monkees...weird I know
    I used to put on the same tape everynight and it worked for a few years but it doesn't anymore
    sometimes I do trance sleep but I hate it cause I end up with a stuck dream or a really bad headache so I don't do it much.

see Artemis we love you

izume I get a hug? ok back ^ ^ and

I have to say I DO NOT WANT A MOD WATCHING THIS GROUP I don't think we need one but anyways

Tho I did write to one of the mods about the intros because its so obvious that some people do it for post count and that should be watched more closely..I'd do it myself if I could( I thought about writting out the form but changed my mind because..I just think I suck)...cause it really bothers me when I see copy and paste you know?and its in the rules what to do there..so theu can't say they didn't know I feel like if you are going to welcome someone you should mean it
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aw you guys have to say all that nice stuff about me cause I'm right here lol

Well I'm seriously considering applying for the Social Groups mod position. You wouldn't mind ME watching this group, would you? But, considering it, not sure ... this coming semester is going to be sooooo busy. Oh, but kuma dear, I think you would be a FANTASTIC mod. You are sweet, and you care about this forum.

Wait ... did you just make a Monkees reference?!
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol you changed your name
    and ask any of them I was saying what an awesome person you are the whole time you were gone...unless you were watcing and you read that..o_O

actually I was going to ask you if you were going to apply for it but I wasn't feeling well and the ekg and blood tests today I thought I would ask about that later...(didn't end up having them because we found out my moms aunt died)
    But I totally think you should be a mod..be a mod and watch this group lol I think you're the only one I'd want to watch it in a non joking matter

yeah I care but I wouldn't be anygood sooooooo I'm gonna watch and see who is picked and hope its someone good!when they asked if you get along with everyone I couldn't say I did..so that played a part in my choice not to...hn

lol it is a monkees reference why? I love the monkees..and theres even another mike thing in my siggy ^ ^
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I have to check your siggy out now My mom was soooo in love with Mike. We thought she was weird b/c of course my sister and I were into Davy. Now I look back on him, and, ew LOL

Bwahahaha no actually I never watched this group I mean, when I left it. I left it and many others b/c I was trying hard to ween myself away from aarin, b/c I've got too much going on right now in real life. But in the end, it's just this one and two bleach groups that I keep up with. Though if I am chosen as mod (still haven't applied though ) I guess I will have to read them all at least once a day.

I saw that thing about getting along with other people, too ... if I fill out the application, I will be very very honest about myself. I think they should know my shortcomings as well as my strengths, so ... we'll see

Condolences for the loss of your mom's aunt ...
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    I MET MICKY FROM THE MONKEES lol
    hes really nice but I always liked nez (mike for those who don't know) and peter..I like they way they think..nez is just pure awesome..I just wish he was young again not so pretty
    davy was cute but he annoys me now...always saying stupid shit ok better not talk about davy

yeah you have a lot to do eh? I saw your lj that time and read that but its been awhile so I don't know much about you..other then renji and byakuya and a few other things (omg have you seen darks siggy?)
    yeah if you do the mod thing you'd have a bleep load to read but I wouldn't want anyone else reading the stuff in here..for some reason it really bothers me

I'm doing a tribute to 80s cartoons in my art thread soon and giving away points..wanna give me some? lol pure jokes I have enough to cover it but you did say no one every asks ^ ^
    (anyone who wants to play with me should look in my art thread now for the clue otherwise you won't get it...)
    yeah and they know I don't get along with everyone so I couldn't lie even if I wanted too..tho I wouldn't have..goes against my nature
    go for it! you are sooooooooo my choice for a mod!

and thanx..I didn't know her to well because she lived in NB and I live in ONT but I knew her better then my 2 cousins...I feel so bad for my grandma tho..no one is left..it gets to me sometimes..people dying..but she was old and thats very very rare in my family most of us die in our 40s/50s..
    I'm going to live to be 82 and I'm not happy about it

also can I say I hate it when the bank doesn't update every 24 hours or whatever and I just got someone 2 cards..why do I have to do that? I think its because I think it looks sad when someone doesn't have any..tho this person is a yaoi guru..I think aarin is messed because the person was supposed to have joined yesterday but has over a million posts...right.....

I wish unsteady would come back..
  7. flockenfutter
    flockenfutter
    lol I know what person you're talking about with this 4mil. posts.. I saw it yesterday v_v how can this happen?? It's really weird.. I mean the mods are around everyday can't they fix such a bug?
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    well they have alot to do and thats not a huge deal or anything...I'm goin to sleep now..
    sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Oh and I see we have a new person...hey new person how ya doin?
  9. myokomiyizaki
    myokomiyizaki
    hiyah sorry I haven't posted in a while :P

and yah that sorta is wierd I forgot who he was but I saw the 4 mil and I was lyk woah idk think you can reach that many posts in your life time :P
  10. flockenfutter
    flockenfutter
    welcome here dear

and good night kuma hope you can sleep this time for real