aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol its 6:33 but I don't care..to tired to care..gonna be on for a but cause I have to do a few things but I'm happy I get to sleep *YATTA!* and I don't mean my bee
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    The only one(s) who can correct that stuff is Dai-kun, and possibly the other admins, Aarin and kripto ... something... I could look it up, but ... she's not on too much. But she was at the meeting.

Well I did apply for the mod of social groups, and then last night I couldn't sleep b/c I was just rolling from one side of the bed to the other, thinking, what did I do? what did I do? So I'm crossing my fingers that I won't get picked, but at the same time, if I'm not, I'll be depressed b/c that means the mods don't like me

Welcome new person, whomever you are ^^
  3. myokomiyizaki
    myokomiyizaki
    haha well happy kumakun that ur on

and thankyouu flockenfutter
  4. flockenfutter
    flockenfutter
    hey kuma I just saw your art section I'm so in love with your Cagali would you mind colour it? I mean print it first and then color it..
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    I soooooooooo want you to be picked..I'm really not liking the idea otherwise..besides your fair in what you do and I don't think they could find a better mod..and no I'm not just saying that..I believe it..like I said in the pms

flockenfutter do you mean you color it? if so go for it ^ ^ thats why I do it that way alot of the time...so people can color it..noodles44 on deviantart colored my suki pic from my art thread..if you mean me color it..I don't like to lol so I don't think I will...tho anyone who wants to color anything I draw can

6. myokomiyizaki
    myokomiyizaki
    wow kumakun

ur such a good artist >.<
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    i drew it but I didn't color it..this is what it looks like undone...people like to practice their photoshop skills and I just like to do outlines so it works ^ ^
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oooo, that's that girl that Sokka likes, right?? She's cool. Oh, that reminds me, I was listening to a Rage Against the Machine song, and at one point de la Rocha starts saying, "Dance, sucker, dance! Move, sucker, move!" etc., except b/c of his accent, it kinda sounds like "Dance, Sokka, dance!" Anyway, I thought that if someone could utilize that, they could make the best Sokka AMV ever
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    hahaha should say that in the avatar group..I still go in there so I might ^ ^
    the cactus juice episode would work well for that I..since is was basically doing the worm and such..
    yeah thats the sokka "likes" you haven't seen the ending have you

also for anyone who wants to know I think of artemis as my senpai even tho lent adopted me..anyways just thought I would share ^ ^
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f18/t8...ml#post1742691
    I'd love it if someone you answer this..it bothers me when no one does plus its interesting I think

I started a silly thread about finding old notes from friends but no one is saying anything (most likely cause even I think its not that great..but still funny) so I was wondering if one of you guys could say something..anything..I don't care..http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f18/t82432-old_notes.html

Artemis since you're a teacher maybe you could give your thoughts on it?don't have to tho but it would be nice comming from that point of view lol