aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Ah hi, Im Berylcrazy, nice to meet you. Im so shy that I actually had to flip a coin to see if I would join. I know it sounds silly but it's the truth . Feel bad for Rukin brother even though dont know you, I had two years ago slipped on a patch of ice and broke my right foot which led to be becoming very anti-social, ah anyways nice to meet you all!
  2. iLikeYou
    iLikeYou
    Wow such an accepting club ^^
  3. Rukin
    Rukin
    I regret to inform you of the death of my dear brother; Ray.
    Sunday at about 2' o clock he died with his family beside him.
    I'll miss him for the rest of my life...
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello Berylcrazy and ilikeyou nice to have you here hope you have fun and feel free to ask/ chat/ rant about anything
    I'm so sorry to hear about Rukin I hope you and your family supporting each other during this hard time all the best and thinking of you
  5. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Sorry to hear that Rukin, I felt so bad that I had to leave because my eyes started to water, It just started making me think about what if my sister died or my mother who's been there for me always for good or worse, and what if my father died my mother is disabled and cant work anymore, but anyways Im very sorry Rukin I hope that he's in a better place! Also thank you kumakun for saying hi that really made my day!
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all the fellow shy/thinkers out there my computers kinda fried (stupid viruses) and I'm using a family members just now and cant really stay on long so I'm just letting you all know pls feel free to msg me / post I promise I'm wont ignore it and will mgs/ post you back (gives me something to look forward to) and I'll hopefully be back online properly next week
  7. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Word of advise "Stay away from Vista!" my computer or my "dad's" computer as he likes to call it, is a piece of crap! You may think a touch sceen is cool but when you get mad you cant hit or you'l break it! We even had to take it in to Ciruit City (which is closeing) to wipe it because Norton protection f***** up on it. And the computer in my room which has cogs, and grinds really loud can't connect. Windows says there going to make a new opertaing system soon, thank god!
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol ok I just saw something and it made me laugh...I heard the song cotton eyed joe the other week and was talking to a friend about how its fun to dance to if your with a huge group of people and want to feel like a geek...I say that lovingly..(we did it in highschool..only it was the kind where you get ballroom steps in it..hard to explain ...there was a snow white version but it was taken down so I can't really show you..) anyways I was looking to see if there was more anime/cartoon videos for it and found this..http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=my4IGBoxKkM ..is anyone else scared that I knew 1:58 is from the new kids on the blook cartoon...its not even thier faces and I knew..sometimes I wonder if I'm on something
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all clickeyed the pets My computers still fried and I'm again at my dads house using his, I cant really stay on long but its just mainly to moan to all that my computer is apparently full of trogans and adaware *cries* so I'm going to have to wipe it then re-install all my stuff again *pouts* I remember cotton eyed joe! When I was in school we would all dance to that in one of those "square dance" things where we would spin each other around by hooking elbows wahh flash back to my young and innocent days, I even remember the New Kids On the Block cartoon, although they where never very popular over here I rmember watching the occaisional episode of their cartoon so I wouldnt find it scary kuma *hugs*
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    sio I feel you pain..had to do the same with mine last month..I also have vista..

well I was scared that I new it right away o_O plus alot of people are younger then us but I am happy I'm not the only one whos danced to that and knows the cartoon