aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all and welcome to hioca and itzel_29. hope to get to know both of you better and I wouldnt worry about the english seems good to me do you have a story on aarin suetlana? loaded with the flu at the moment which isint good but I'm getting over it hope your feeling better Kumakun *hugs* but you've not been feeling good for a while now might be an idea to go see a doctor?
  2. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Ah work work work work... I know the feeling Suetlana..
  3. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Hi to everyone, I've been hovering around the site for a while now but this is the first time I've joined a club. So I hope to have a chance to get to know everyone ....and umm....that's all for now
  4. suetlana
    suetlana
    Hahaha..totallly woke up at 5.35 a.m . Going to make my self a cup of coffee afterward.

Ghostlyhaunt, *hugs* glad I have someone that share the feeling. Totally not into work. But If I don't who's going to pay my rent, food, car and other expense. My sister use to say, get a rich husband , as if it would make my life easier. I'm a romanticist, so marrying because of money wouldn't happen in my lifetime...I guess hehehe.

Hey sio chan! Ogenki? I hope you're feeling a lot better. See kumakun, if you haven't been to a doctor, do so, eat the medicines and rest well. We would want you to feel better soon. *hugs hugs*

sio chan, I have an original fiction in the work in progress 18+ forum, The tittle is 'The Sweet Annoying You'. If you want to pay a visit, there's a link at my profile, under the signature. It's just something cute and funny~

and to Raykaida,. Let's have fun here~ It's nice you decided to drop by *hugs*

see you later~ *hmm..have an hour before going to school, rush to write her fiction*
  5. hioca
    hioca
    thank you guys for the warm welcome, this weekend i might be going over to a friends house, and i have tons of work to get through so im going to busy, but its all worth it
  6. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Hiya Raykaida.. good to see you join in..

Suetlana: a rich husband.. or wife.. *whispers - do they exist?* I've been married.. it wasn't all that fun.. time for something completely different..as they say..

Kumakun: Do hope you feel better soon.. we're all pulling for you...
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hi just a quick note before I take myself off to sleep thank you for directing me to your story Suetlana! I left a post in the thread but just thought I'd say here as well its really good and creative *goes off to attempt to sleep* this flu is making it impossible to sleep every time I lie down My throat closes and I cant breath grr but I've taken a lot of meds so heres hoping
  8. amelieann18
    amelieann18
    Hello there all,
    I am back in the community, joining this club, hoping to be more active on this forum, as I am shy and a big thinker. I love to think about many things. Mostly about psychology, sociology and environement.
  9. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Sleep well sio chan, gargle with warm water and salt to make that throat feel better..

Welcome back amelieann18..
  10. suetlana
    suetlana
    Hey, just got back from school...tired and but have to tidy the house since my friend will come tomorrow.

Ghostlyhaunt, do they exist?...there are but it's not easy to snatch one since there are lots of other materialistic people who's eager to grab them . So you've been married? me, not yet and don't know if I will but I will soon be nagged to go and get married by my parents. You see, 25+ in my society is rather old to stay single -_-". Yeah, I totally understand when you say that marriage wasn't all that fun. It's about commitment and tolerance and sharing and much more other responsibility. Let's just say I'm not ready to commit and I haven't found the one yet (^_~).By the way, added you as friend (^_~).

sio chan, thank you for commenting in the thread*hugs*. Thank you as well for the compliment. I'm glad you like the story~~ \(^0^)/

and amelieann18, welcome back! me too, I think a lot as well. Sometimes I think too much my friend gave me a creepy look . Would you think a submarine in a shape of sperm? Well I did