aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    did you read the ones on here?..or were they not helpful at all?
  2. suetlana
    suetlana
    On here?...can you direct me to them. I'm still not explore all the forums since aarin is so big ^^;
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah theres help on here for it but I'm to out of it to search and find it right now..someone else here might link it cause I know its on here somewhere..

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f160/
  4. suetlana
    suetlana
    Thanks kumakun~~ I'm going to check it right now!
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    hope that helps some..my brain isn't working right..fever.. so I didn't look for a good one just linked the whole bit...I need to pass out or something

its funny to watch old shows like quincy md cause all the stuff is so low tech..I love it tho..but still its oddly funny to me...I like robert ito to..the one who played sam..I saw him on a few other things like M*A*S*H ...which is another show thats back in time since it was supposed to be during the korean war..you know what else I find funny...that the operation that saved alan aldas life was one that was created for the first episode of M*A*S*H and he did it ...got love that..

yes I know I've said all this b4 but I have it in my head now..

quincy keeps saying status que I think of the dance crew (even tho they aren't a crew now)
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    @ suetlana couple of links that might help mccannas.com/pshop/photosh0.htm and elated.com/articles/cat/photoshop/ just put www. before each they are ok for beginners tips (I still use them) although sometimes just doing a search online can come up with some good things Hope your feeling better kumakun! I used to love M*A*S*H boomer was my fav (he was the guy with the mustach right?)
  7. suetlana
    suetlana
    kumakun, I could use some of them (^_~). I haven't been to that section of the forum yet. It's nice to explore new useful forum (^_^). Hope you get better soon~~

And sio chan, that's help a lot too! *hugs*
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    if he was austrailian then yes..but other wise I don't know how that is..cow boy also had a mustach
    I love alan alda but I think all the characters were great

I am so weird..I keep forgetting my friend is hot until I see him ...then I wanna go all fangirly..seriously wth is that about? every single time! I have 10 seconds of freak out and then I'm back to normalpoor man

how come I'm still awake...I hate when I'm up for more then 24 hours
  9. Ghostlyhaunt
    Ghostlyhaunt
    Suetlana
    Which program are you trying to find tutorials for, if I may ask..?..

Here is a link to a tutorial for adobe photo shop with little vid's and text to go along with it.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/pho..._Beginners.htm
  10. suetlana
    suetlana
    Hi Ghostlyhaunt! Oh, It's photoshop and flash . Thanks for the link, it will help a lot. Take a look at it, very useful. Thank you (^_~).

Aww..kumakun. You had insomnia? I can't stand not sleeping or I would feel like dizzy and wanted to throw out the next day...Hope you will get some sleep soon~