aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. meridastar
    hey everyone! i havent been here in a lil while. what have i missed? Im a sci-fi feak too. I loved x-files and roswell.
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    There's some new show but i forgot the name, it supposed to be about experiments and something in a plane But my mind is kinda iffy atm.
  3. vizard light
    vizard light
    same here love sifis. x-files, roswell, stargate etc.
  4. sef
    sef
    besides english tv series, anyone here watch japanese or korean series?? I've just completed One liter of tears- a japanese old series (2 years old)...it's so saddening. No wonder one liter of tears - and it's based on a true life story.
  5. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hey, Sef... I love Japanese doramas.. can't say the same about the Korean ones.. at least those I've seen until now....

I've seen a few episodes of "1 Litre of tears''... but I didn't have the courage to watch it all, because it was just too sad and heartbreaking...

I enjoyed very much watching "Kurosagi" - about a swindler that swindles other swindlers.....

Another good show is "Hana Yori Dango" and the japanese "Hana Kimi" .. both of them are quite funny and interesting....

BTW.. Yesterday I saw the first episode of "Princess Princess D" live action.. the boys there are SUPER CUTE.. not to mention the fact that they are forced to wear dresses... lots of pink, lots of lace.... It's a real bonus for those who liked manga "Princess Princess".... And in the opening you can see 2 boys almost kissing.....
  6. meridastar
    meridastar
    princess princess D? i saw the princess princess series...is that like a ova or a second season to it or sumthin? all well im gonna have to go check it out along with these japenesse shows you guys are talking bout cause they sound good....tho sad.
  7. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hey, meridastar...

"Princess Princess D" is a Live action/Dorama... not anime... and the subject is different from the anime.. In the dorama someone crates an alternative group of Princesses, called "Dark Princesses".... so the two groups go on an all-out war....
  8. sef
    sef
    Well Hi there Tenjou....thanx for creating the group...and I watched all you've mentioned but I don't really like Princessx2 D but Hanakimi is was altogether funny.....did you watch Honey & Clover live action??? I wanna know how's the story like!!!
  9. Lally
    Lally
    Hey guys
    Please look after me ^^
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Hi Lally welcome to the family

Well I haven't watch any doramas, but I will take note of those mentioned.

I did watch Moonchild the movie with Gackt and HYDE and to this day I can't listen to the song Orenji no taiyou without crying... and I hate crying