aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Never got the hang of that one... but the guy that wanted to bust his brother out of jail was hot.
  2. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    that's what they say so too... well i think his hot but not to much...
  3. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    0_0...hi~! I'm back?*tilts head on the side*
  4. sef
    sef
    Hey SexyRyu, v really share the same taste!!!Luv ya. But anyone of u watch Dante Cove? I think is a gay, lesbian series.
  5. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    No I don't think I've heard of that one sef. I know of Queer as folk, but haven't watch it either. I try to limit the shows I watch to 2-3 coz i record all the stuff I like and my DVR gets kinda crowded.
  6. sapphiretrini
    sapphiretrini
    hi everbody!
    @sef yeah i watched Dante's Cove the acting isn't great but if you want to just watch guys hooking up its the show for you, i watched it on 56.com ^_^
    PS: some of the guys are super HOT!!!!
  7. sef
    sef
    Sapphiretrini, I think what u said it's tru...coz after I watched episode no.1. I don't think so there's story behind, I juz want somebody to reassure me that I'm right so I can save up my time to skip this series!! Thank you.
    What other tv series is nice??? Can recommend?
  8. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    sef...sapphiretrini ooohh... i just couldn't help myself ahaha i saw Dante's Cove's trailer WOW *drools* they are hot ahahah i hope they air them here hihih
  9. MelloX
    MelloX
    SexyRyu28: Ooooooh I'm a sci-fi freak... I loved X-files and Roswell.

I am too! I really loved Roswell up until that Max and Tess crap
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I hated Tess, and X-files that's one I don't plan on forgetting. I have the habit of yelling "Area 51" everytime something weird happens or some other equally insane crap