aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Wai, sef.. I'm so honoured you will follow my recommendations....

Well, I can also recommend the first season of "Gokusen" ..... it's about a woman - future head of an yakuza clan - becoming a teacher... You should see a-l-l-l-l the cute boys in there.... and her deadly blows .....the plot isn't so bad either.... it could be better but I've seen worst.... there you can see Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun [THE DEADLY DUO] - two of my favourite dorama actors who later played together in "Hana Yori Dango"....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gokusen

Also, I can recommend "Kimi wa petto" .. where an office lady takes in an actor to be her pet,*I HOPE YOU DID NOT HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS!!!!* but the things become more complicated when she is reunited with an old flame....

BTW... Welcome to all new girls.. nice to meet you all and have you hear with us....
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I love Gokusen... I didn't know there was a dorama for it
    *adds Gokusen to checklist*
  3. sef
    sef
    Tenjou: I've watched gokusen 1 & 2, and currently downloading Gokusen 3....but never heard of Kimi wa petto...I'm going to do some hoework during the weekend!!!
    Ryu-chan....two thumbs- up....for gokusen
  4. Koha02
    Koha02
    Wow, it's taken me a while to realise there were groups... and so this is the first one I have joined ^^ Nice to meet you all =] I've watched both Gokusen I & II and I have to admit I was a little disappointed with II (only because a certain someone *cough* Sawada *cough* didn't make an appearance) Highlight after 'II' to see the reason why if you've seen it because I don't want to spoil it for anyone ^^
  5. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Hehe Koha-chan you found us You'll love it here.
  6. ladyceres
    ladyceres
    wahhh... been sooo long since last i posted here... just came by to visit... hello everyone... -sighs- this is such a nice site...
  7. Koha02
    Koha02
    Thanks Ryu ^^ I think I will like it here ^^
  8. hayenga
    hayenga
    Thanks alll for the references i appreciate it!
  9. sef
    sef
    hi koha....welcome on board ...but I personally like hayato & ryu in gokuesen 2...
  10. hayenga
    hayenga
    i must watch these soo lost!!! GAH!!!