aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. crinkletoes
    crinkletoes
    Hi, I've just joined!
    Proud to be an Aaringirl! X3!
  2. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hey, sef.. Thanks for replying... I agree that Princess D isn't the MOST brilliant dorama..... it's just the majority of the boys there are cute.... that's my main focus in the movie ...

About Honey & Clover.. I watched the dorama movie... the anime is way, way better... if you didn't wathc the anime or read the manga it's very hard to get what is going on....

I saw a lot of work put into the appearance of the actors.. I mean that the most of them resemble very much to their counterpart in the anime... but the acting I think is not the best .. I expected more .... besides I really didn't like Morita from LA.....

I hear there is a TV series Honey & Clover.. maybe it's better than the movie.....

remembered just now a dorama I also enjoyed watching --- "Lovely complex"
    It's different from the anime, but in a good way.. I liked the differences....

I didn't watch "Moonchild" yet .. but I plan on doing so...

When you mentioned "Moonchild" I remembered another movie with Hyde.. It's called ''Kagen no Tsuki" ..... also a quite sad story.... worth to cry over it....

BTW..... Hello to the newcomers.. Glad to have you hear and I hope you will enjoy chatting with the rest of girls....

I
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Ohhhh, I love Lovely Complex the anime and manga *must watch dorama*

Honey and Clover is just not my cup of tea (or coffee)
    The manga never got my interest nor did the anime. Lovely Complex I must watch.
  4. meridastar
    meridastar
    o0o thanks for the info tenjou! i just finished watchin a episode a i agree with you it is the most brilliant dorama but a lot of the guys are cute

o0o i love lovely complex anime n manga...i am gonna have to check out the dorama ^_^

i havent watched honey and clover...is it good?

oh! and welcome you all new members i hope you enjo yourself here n its great to have you
  5. hayenga
    hayenga
    Hi all! I'm new i'm sure yo know that! but whats going on all?
  6. TeruTeruBozu
    TeruTeruBozu
    Hihi!! To all AarinGirls nice to meet u!! I'm having the time of my life here!! >_<!!
  7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Hi there new gals
  8. sef
    sef
    Hi Teru2Bozu, v meet again . Also, hi to hayenga...welcome, v r discussing about japanese live action drama (renzoku dorama) & AMcrinkletoes great to haf u here.@Tenjou. I agreed that most of them r kawaii. And, for Honey & clover I nvr like the manga & anime...But what I'm interested in the dorama cuz the cute "Nakatsu (from Hana- kimi)" plays a major role in it...Anyway, since u haf commented it's not really good, then I'll skip. I'll try ur recomended Lovely Complex & Kagen no Tsuki.
    @Ryu-chan, I was planning to watch moonchild... but I agreed that the song was really infectious to the emotion
    Any more recomend???
  9. meridastar
    meridastar
    teruterubozu and hayenga! It's great to have you here i hope you both enjoy yoursleves here! like sef said were just talkin bout some japanese live action drama ^_^
  10. hayenga
    hayenga
    ^-^ well i would like to hear about some of these live actions i haven't really had the time to watch anything lately. But i think they are totally KAWAII!!!!! hehe love them sooo much! at least the ones that i have seen.

Oh yes, and Its nice to meet you all! *bows*