aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. meridastar
    I'm with you on that one hayenga. im a lil lost too . *goes and watches gokusen I & II*

koha! great to have you here. hope you enjoy yourself.
  2. hayenga
    at least i'm not the only one thats lost that makes me feel a little better.
  3. moichi
    hey! hehe i didn't know there was a group for Aaringirls too..... I'm sorry
  4. hayenga
    Hi There Moichi!
  5. moichi
    hey ^-^ how are ya?
  6. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    WOW!!! We have so many new members... you all.....

BTW.. regarding movies... I saw a Danish movie about coming out.. it's called "You are not alone"... It is a quite old movie, so don't be surprised about the clothes or hair style.... I highly recommend it... it can be downloaded here -> http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f54/t7...dl_server.html

If you download, make sure you thank Bluelathe, by clicking the "Thanks" button, OK?

Ok.. now I have a question... we have so many people from so many countries, right? So, everyone who knows some movies about BL, I mean movies from their native country, I think it would be great if all of us could recommend some of them.. or should I make a thread about it? What do you say
  7. sef
    sef
    @Tenjou...I will support u with all my heart for the thread!!! But I guess my country will never produce BL movie,hehe...but I would like to get update from others (wicked me)
    And, for the recomended movie...I will watch during my coming break!!!Thanks.
  8. hayenga
    hayenga
    am good moichi how about yourself?
  9. moichi
    moichi
    im coping lol but i have a headache >.<
  10. hayenga
    hayenga
    oh man that sux! i have one too!