aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. fallingnstar
    fallingnstar
    Hello trixilein, It's nice to meet you !I'll give you some cookies I have a batch of them ( gives Trxilein 3 cookies)
  2. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    i maybe a newbie but i'll say this right now i love being AarinGirl already ^-^
  3. FakeFlower101
    FakeFlower101
    @ maLadeiNe08 - Yay, I'm glad you love it.....
  4. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    Just got in here! Yatta!! everyone
  5. meridastar
    meridastar
    im new here...hello everyone
  6. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Welcome to all new members... I'm glad you al feel like home here *cookies to everyone*.. I'm so happpy ....
    Well, I was so busy these weeks.... Work, work, work... and did I mention "WORK"? .. Anyway.. In my country was Easter the past Sunday.... and I had to work on Saturday although the most majority prepared for Easter..... I was upset a bit because I couldn't help Mom with the preparations.... and there wasn't much work to do on Saturday. I mean..... even my boss didn't came to work that day... So the whole day I just browsed on Internet, downloaded some mangas, music...... Totally used the ADSL Internet connection at work.. as payment for making me work on such a day.....
  7. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    *pats Tanjou* Ohh.. such lonely day for you... No worries... I really enjoy reading and drooling at the pictures...
  8. meridastar
    meridastar
    sounds like your week has been very eventful tenjou
  9. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    Tenjou-san looks like you were working a lot but it did pay off right?

helLo to you guys again!
  10. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    Hello everybody
Page 44 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast