aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Yfanatic
    Yfanatic
    Okay... I'm new here, so... Hi!!(?) Lolx!^-^
  2. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @inume hehehe how can you not see the smexynesss lol, nice to meet you!
    @Ink I hope shorter name is ok ^_~ nice to meet you, welcome.
    @yfan hello *blows kiss and spanks* lol )@All I have a question, does what's the difference between hinatai and yuri? <_< I thought it was the same thing..o_O don't mind me I often ask pointless questions to strike up a convo anyone interested in talking, i'm on the road so give me a few to respond.......nice to meet everyone. Cris
  3. vizard light
    vizard light
    @Cris sorry don't know what hinatai is...yuri is two girls having sex..
  4. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @Vlight thanks i also seen yuri described as girlxgirl love w/o sex i read something that called hinatai one thing and hard yuri something else. then there it "echchi"<_< i think its gxbxg girl/boy/girl but i seen boyxgirl in hinatai in an explanation. Tis confusing...*ignore me no one interested*
  5. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @Yfanatic: Pleased to meet u!!!
    @CrisNoWait and Wizard: thanks!! It's good to be back. Its confusing at times. basically here it is:

* Ecchi - This is the softcore genre. It contains gorgeous babes and little to no sex at all or have have sexual undertones. Nothing explicit.

* Hentai - Straight hardcore is an understatement when describing this Guy-on-Girl genre.

* Yaoi Gallery - (MY FAV!!) steamy Guy-on-Guy. For me its more fun to read as a story than a manga. Unless if you want visuals.

* Yuri Gallery - Hot lesbian action is back and is here to stay!
    It doesn't have sex...just kissing at the most.

Pending on what reading, the XXX-factor varies. It's a trail and error situation for me. Not sure if this is helpful to you or not.
  6. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @Ink you are great!!! Thanks sorry I didn't stop in here earlier today, lol! I watched a ecchi amv it was hard core bxgxg stuff, nice I loved it, but the music would give you a migraine. I do watch Yuri amv, but have read little to none. I don't get all the *..passive love..* stuff enough to keep me interested. If you have fiction fav on aff. or ff.net please share..uhemm on my profile. What story are you stalking currently. I finished up Carnalli Complex by Passhennette1 original 18+ brotherly smut, bondage, rimming, guns, blood! Dam that fic is my #1 for story of the year. ^_^ too bad no yuri...
  7. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @ Cris: where is that story at?? I am currently stalking the Sarah Payne site. she makes really good stories.
  8. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @Ink <Carnalli Complex>^^) 18+ Original Fiction Complete! Oh you should read she just started uploading to adultfanfiction.net. Under same name and title, if you prefer story w/o all the chatting.XD
  9. roodeyx
    roodeyx
    Hey am a girl and a HUGE yaoi fan !!
    and i like ur groups, especially the photos O.o
  10. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @Roodeyx hi sweetie welcome *blows kiss*
Page 94 of 111 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast