aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. meridastar
    Hey sef! great to have you here!
    no I don't believe we do have a topic ryu-chan.....is it ok if I call you ryu-chan?
  2. sef
    sef
    Hi again SexyRyu, do u believe in fate??Haha..I think v r fated to be Ryu & Kuma!!!V haf the rest to be envious of us*wink*
    And to meridastar, it's great to hear from u! And what topic would my Dear Ryu & Meri would like to suprise us?
  3. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    hi everyone i just dropped by sorry i wont last for long i have to go to be *pouts* but i hope to see you all again
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Tee-hee I think so sef... we shall be inseparable
    @meridastar: I like Ryu-chan

topic... lets see. What shows do you girls watch besides anime? I'm watching Bones like atm and the season finale almost gave me a stroke I also watch Supernatural and I can't remember what else... I know I must have something in my DVR.

Let's share *sips on coffee*
  5. meridastar
    meridastar
    ^_^ ok ryu-chan! i like those shows too! and i agree with you about the season finale...it almost gave me a stroke too! ummm .....i also like to watch CSI, numbers, pysch, and a couple other that arent coming to me.

ma-chan! nice of you to stop by even if for a short time. ^_^ come back soon!
  6. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    i'm back...*waves* ooh i love CSI meri-chan
    and i watch bones too ryu-chan ... but i mostly like Law & Order SVU and cold case ^^
  7. sef
    sef
    Hi five u 3, maladeine08, meridastar & SexyRyu. I like all the series u mention & I've watched. But I'm also watching Dante Cove episode 1, season 1. My frenz introduce, haf anyone of u watch?izzit a old series? Izzit interesting?
    But I'm not sure can you remember an old series "Roswell" & "X-file". I like both.
  8. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    sef i haven't seen roswell but i've seen x-files i just haven't finished that
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Ooooooh I'm a sci-fi freak... I loved X-files and Roswell. Also Angel, Buffy and Charmed are some good old shows that I watched... until they ended
    CSI I watch randomly... Ghost Whisperer and Medium are also shows I watch randomly. I started to watch Heroes when it first started but I sorta stopped in the first season...
  10. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    uhm/// how about prison break girls?