aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. angerbda
    angerbda
    if guys want to come... why not... they will just have to play by our rules... or to fit in as an aaringirl... Could be fun
  2. shattered
    shattered
    i thought i already posted here, must be my weird weird imagination
    hows it going aarin babes?
  3. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Hum... I'm not sure if i still qualify as a girl but anyway, here I am!!! I feel sorry for the guys... They will never ever be as many as us

How is everyone? Some of you i've met already, others not really, but i'm looking forward to have lots of fun with everyone

angerbda: i just had flashing image of a bunch of guys dressing up like girls
  4. schetenei
    schetenei
    Looks like a fun group :3 I bet it will be spammed as hell here Greetings, fellow aaringirls
  5. Lent
    Lent
    Uwah, girl power!!

And I agree with Tenjou, age doesn't matter, hehe angerbda is so right, we will love anime forever and if we're grannies, we will be kick ass ones, lol!
  6. eiri
    eiri
    @ArtemisMS you should have pulled the hair of whoever said the "age group." That would have been priceless.

Anyway I believe age is a taboo here, and I think everyone agrees to that. So everybody let your hair down!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, I can't let my hair down b/c I cut it, but YEAH!! Oh man, she had such long shiny brown hair, too ... would've hurt
  8. girlvicious
    girlvicious
    yay for aaringirls!!! we rule

@mifeman: i had the same thought xDD
  9. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    pss girls... I went in a dangerous mission to enemy territory!!! Yes, i took a look at the... (a moment of suspense here) Aaringuys group! How came they have more of one post with "NO GIRLS" ! Pfff!!! But I have a sense of satisfaction when i see we are way more than them. It was kinda expected, but my feminist side is damn happy about it!!!

Hmm... We should had same pictures to the group... Any ideas?
  10. Lent
    Lent
    "How came they have more of one post with "NO GIRLS" !"

Lol, as if we wanted to enter. I mean... except from peeking, of course.
Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast