aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. shattered
    shattered
    yeah, bags are like another gourmet food for the eyes and hands i get some 'pirate' brand names from a dealer my parents go to i got a really cool black chloe bag with a giant and heavy lock, its my favourite at the moment! and its pretty well made, hard to tell its a fake but much much more theraputic for the wallet/bank account

i love peep toe shoes, they're soooo kawaii!!! <3 <3 <3
  2. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    here's a convo I can join in with ^_^

I love~ bags too!
    My favorite one is one I used to have which was like.. metallic brown, it looked awesome <3
    but some powder broke in it and I stopped using it

and I love those small bags!

I'm no good with shoes, I break them all really soon after buying

..but I stopped buying all those stuff for a really long time.. since I've had no money for as long as I can remember.
  3. sanada
    sanada
    Hello there! Another girl here!! ^^
  4. angerbda
    angerbda
    ... I shouldn't do that... I'm at work (on a client site) and looking at the pictures here... I really shouldn't do that...

Girls, you're talking (writing) too much... I can't follow the conversation...
    Between shoes and foot... the link is really tiny
  5. Kair
    Kair
    ....I agree with angerbda
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    WHAT?? Footballers wear shoes, and ... carry ... handbags ... *scratches head* Hmmm.
  7. angerbda
    angerbda
    Oki... so... shoes like footballer can be a completely natural addiction... Shoes is mine... but footballers? not really

Bags? I sorta like them,... but I never know what to do with them, they took place and remove you some free movement and liberty (I don't really know how to stand that...)... so I end up with everything on my jeans/pants pockets...

So, what is the meaning of a bag? I think we should discuss the intrinsic nature of the bag...
  8. shattered
    shattered
    but without a bag, i'm lost! i need my wallet, my keys, my phone, my ipod, my bottle of water, some tissues, lipbalm ... without a bag, theres no place to put them all and still have hands free to do things! ... full pockets also restrict movement and bags add aesthetic value to a look
  9. angerbda
    angerbda
    You don't need a bag for that, just a pant with a lot of pockets, having just the minimum cards and bill needed on your wallet (a thin one is the best), the coins go on the front pocket, the wallet and cell phone on the back pockets (one in each)... Bottle of water (just find some fountains ) on the computer case with the tissues...

Oh, I think you're right... I don't have handbags but my computer case (or backpack) is always with me Not really feminine... but practical, ne?

Talking about the aesthetic of a bag? Well, it is like a suit, it fits some of us, but not all...
  10. Moon-Angelica
    Moon-Angelica
    I saw Artemis's post about footballers and handbags and it reminded me of this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_ru...ag_controversy

It happened a year or so ago where I live ^^
Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast