aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    OMG..... Girls..... I wasn't on-line for like 3 days and the AarinGirls became the "Hot guys pic group"!!!!! Not that I mind, really.... I drooled over those pics... especially the Asian guys......
    One more thing... GIRLS.... TODAY WE HIT THE NUMBER 67 IN OUR SOCIAL GROUP .... Woo-hoo!!!!

And I'm sure guys took a peek in our group... just to see what the concurrence is up to!!!! *grin*
  2. Talasca
    Talasca
    I can't go anywhere without by bag. >_<

It's always full of everything *digs her bag* There's 4 different lipbalms (addicted), bus timetable, calender, candies, addressbook, uu a biscuit, pens, wallet, CD, nose spray, gum, powder, hairpins, brush, two different sizes of batteries, MP3 player, and keys. I have no idea why I'm carrying all that with me. x3

Are we the biggest group? ^_~
  3. crystalicious
    crystalicious
    *ahem* make that 68 girls...

oooh.....i was like when I popped in...
    hot bishies all over the group not that I mind ...^^

a girl without a bag?? well, i dunno...im used to carry it everywhere I go...
    i mean like a female's one that is...
    I can't bear having all my stuff left behind...feels like naked with carrying one...
  4. Nika7n
    Nika7n
    hihi its already 69 eeerg i cant carry a bag anywhere XD (except for school) makes me wonder if im the only girl that doesnt carry a bag with herT.T
  5. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Ok I havent posted here for awhile now. So what has been going on
  6. wendrea
    wendrea
    Kunitsu, you're not the only one... I'd like to be update too, so what's going on...

crystalicious > I agree with you, i can't bear having my stuff left behind too, and definitely feels like there's something i forgot... >.<
  7. Lent
    Lent
    My bags are not expensive or anything, but still I always carry one with me. XD Or like a backpack.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I used to not carry a bag, as a sort of feminist statement. I said I wouldn't carry one until men started carrying them ... and then they came out with those man bags, the sort of messenger bags. And it's true, around here only gay men carry them (and get practically lynched for it) but my demands had been met. So I had to start carrying one :P And thank god, because I looked ridiculous with all that crap bulging out of my jeans pockets.
  9. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    The only problem i have with bags, is when I'm out with friends, the guys int the group, are constantly asking the girls, if we can keep their stuff in our bags... I end up with a bag that weights a ton, full of wallets and cellphones Wait a moment... Wallets... Money... Credit cards...
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOLOL YES, make them pay, charge a "holding" fee Though boys are usually good about buying us drinks anyway Ahh, boys.
Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast