aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. shattered
    shattered
    hey our numbers are double the aaringuys but they seem to have more pictures in their group album than we do ... well quality over quantity i guess
  2. Camysan
    Camysan
    Hmm, I guess I could help adding pictures (smirks)
  3. lexicdys
    lexicdys
    Well, I kept seeing these comments about aaringuys and their pics, so I checked the group... the guys in our pics here are waaaay hotter
  4. angerbda
    angerbda
    yaoilover, I guess that guys and girls don't have the same definition for hot... perhaps or perhaps not.... Anyway, I am content with all the pics, ours and theirs... more sweets
    ... the more... the merrier
  5. Anai
    Anai
    I like all of them (pics I mean) ...
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    lol I think all the pics are reasonably hot ... I think maybe some of the older ladies would agree that boys with muskles are just as yummy as skinny bishies XD
  7. lexicdys
    lexicdys
    I like muscles too, but not to the point where you can't see the guys neck
    Neways, if I want to add pics, is there any format that I have to go with? Do I have to go by the same size limit and file format as any other part of the forum?
  8. criztalinz
    criztalinz
    Did someone asked for racier pics?? *innocent look* .. Gah!! Tenjou-chan gonna kill me !! she said no nudity!! *whimper*..
    er.. my only defense is that.. er.. well.. we can't exactly see ALL of them..er yeah.. *hide from flying tomatoes*
    ...and as for the 1st pic.. well, SORRY but that just cracked me up! ... I'll take it down later, if you guys want.. I just thought it's kinda funny. The pic title is 'Butt Flower' (no, seriously!)

On different note, I don't know if you guys have seen this vid or not.. But I thought it's really cute and sweet (nothing like a bunchful of cute emo boys kissing each other to keep you going.. )
    click HERE
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I didn't watch the whole thing, but ... WHY does youtube consider it not suitable for minors?? It's just a buncha people kissing, right?

omg I totally love the Butt Flower
  10. criztalinz
    criztalinz
    omg I totally love the Butt Flower
    .. yeah, can you imagine the look on the model face when the photographer told him that they want to stuck some freakin' plant into his butt?? roflol..
Page 22 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast