aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Kair
    Kair
    One word for the new pics: Yum...
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Wut?? Are we talking footie now?? *ManU girl 4 life* Mmmm, hottest boys though ... Kaka, Alan Smith, Ballack, Beckham (well of course!), Casillas ... and yes, Luis Figo, he's still hot!!! XD
  3. nekocchi
    nekocchi
    wow these pics are seriously burning hot!! *especially my fave daniel wu* but i couldn't resist adding another hottie to the mix!!
  4. dealla
    dealla
    @Mifeman Yup, I've been a fan since I was 15 I watch Serie A, Premiership (Italian and English leagues), Champions League and of course national games. (Euro 2008 is coming up!) As for teams I root for Roma and Chelsea mostly, and have no favorite players really. (maybe Totti and John Terry). I used to be in love with Beckham, hehe.(who hasn't?)
    @shattered Gah, I remember that game, everyone hated Italy afterwards
    @ArtemisMS A United fan? Yay! I used to be a fan when Beckham played there (Ah, that 98/99 season...)And yeah, Kaka is so cute
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    John Terry! Yeah, he's the shiz, isn't he?

OMG That 98/99 season ... the Champions League final!!! They won me over that year, though I was a Reds fan for a bit longer before XD

I only really watch EPL b/c that's all we can catch ... everything else is basically a pay channel here *sigh*
  6. shattered
    shattered
    ack, *everything* except world cup games are on pay tv here T__T maybe the occasional uefa cup match at 3am if we're lucky so i can only follow the sports news in hopes of a glimpse of hottie football players ... but, alas, they're mostly shots of goals well ok, they're exciting to watch too

oooh hot asian men
  7. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    So many football fans My personal favorites are Chelsea (*ouch* ArtemisMS you didn't had to throw me a shoe, really ) and Barcelona...
    Beckham... I'm so gonna get lynched... But, i don't really like him I don't know... He just isn't my style.

Yay!!! More Figo fans But why does he have to have a gorgeous wife (i'm a straight girl and even i think she is gorgeous ) All my hopes vanished

BTW, news from the guys group: They are thinking in bribery I think they are getting desperate
  8. Lent
    Lent
    I don't like Beckham too! I hate him, really. And I don't like Ballack, he's not my type and sort of ... ahem... light in the intelligence department. Of german players I kind of like Torsten Frings (he looks like a rock star, lol) and Figo is nice! During the last two World Cups I had a thing for the cuties from South Korea and Japan, though both didn't make it that far in the last one. Hidetoshi Nakata is one sexy beast and Jung-Hwan Ahn was amazing in the World Cup before that one.
  9. Talasca
    Talasca
    The girls are talking about football and - last time I checked - the guys were talking about coffee.

Football... *doens't understand any sport* I don't like Beckham either. >_>
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I know more about American football but those pic are sexy.
Page 10 of 111 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast