aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    lol Well, sorry for liking Beckham, ladies, but the man is GORGEOUS. And he plays some decent football, too ^^ It's not really his fault he rocketed to superstar status; it was a combination of really good looks and amazing precision. Then as soon as he became "bigger" than himself, people started to find fault with him all the easier. Sad, really. Now he's wasting away over here in the states. AND DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE IDIOCY THAT IS US SOCCER.
  2. lexxymady
    lexxymady
    Oh pictures...sexy men pictures!Yummy
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Ugh, am I really in the girl's group right now?
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    haha, okay okay, I'll shut up about the football ^^ So what should we talk about??
  5. shattered
    shattered
    heeeey, whats wrong with football? its the world game! more countries in fifa than in the united nations

but ok, want girly talk? what constitutes girly talk?
  6. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Girls talk... Girls talk... I've been infiltrated in the guys thread (again ) and they are now talking of shoes bribery... 3x pairs per head... I don't know about the rest, but that might work (or not ) with me I have such a shoes fetish!!! I think i have a pair of every color --> Does this qualifies as girly talk?
  7. shattered
    shattered
    shoeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! i love shoes! well, i love LOOKING at shoes in stores but buying is another matter ... i've been blessed with such wonderful feet such that they have the width of a size 8 1/2 and the length of a size 5 1/2 (australian sizes >_>_... for every pair if shoe i wear, there is always this big BIG gap between where my toes end and where the shoe ends T____T
    thanks *so* much mum and dad
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I LOVE SHOES ZOMG.

Okay a little over-enthusiastic but seriously, I love me some shoes (and bags, too). I wish I could afford to buy more ... but alas, I chose instead to go to school for ... FOREVER instead, and of course get paid jack shit while going.

My favorite shoes right now are some little brown rocketdogs with pink skulls on the top LOL I know, girly girly pre-teen, huh? But they're so cute; they really punk out an outfit. I also have some kenzie sandals that are just toooo cute, with their little white and baby blue pattern over the front and the peeking toe, and rope straps, kyahh I love those shoes XD
  9. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    waaw.. its like a all-girls dormitory. xD can i join too?..

shoes?.. i love shoes! espceially when its the "rubber shoes" xDDDDDDD
  10. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Eh, eh! I'm glad to see i'm not the only one with a shoes fetish

@ArtemisMS: Bags are VERY nice also, but oh, so very expensive

Recently, i bought this amazing red shoes, with some pretty high heels (stylettos, actually)... I like to call them my power-shoes Made to intimidate
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast