aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    oh that would have been fun to do!
    haha chappy
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Kooky contest are fun...I haven't watched Gitama myself...but it is popular on the forum. How about a kooky Gitama contest?
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I might try it ~ I have a holiday coming up
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I will have to go watch some Gitama episodes so I can play.
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    crap I don't watch that and I need the points
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hmmm, well, let's see, what should kuma-chan do ...

I KNOW!!!!!! WATCH GINTAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I have a question for you guys. Do you ever feel embarrassed that you like a certain pairing a whole lot? I know I'm obsessed about my favorite pairings, but not to the point of being mean to people who don't share that obsession. But sometimes I wonder if I scare or annoy people.

Thoughts? Anyone else feel the same?
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    I'm like that all the time...Zuko/Sokka!!!
    I'm mean-ish to people sometimes when it comes to one person in naruto but I wont say who so there wont be a problem lol I think everyone feels somewhat strongly about their favorite pairings..and I'm a nutter when it comes to mine

also I think I might give gintama a go
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    lol I don't think of you as being Zuko x Sokka obsessed ... you are nice about it XD But it is hard not to swoon 24/7 over your favorite pairs, isn't it? After all, some of us have no one in real life to discuss these things with ... ahh I envy younger fangirls and fanboys b/c it seems like anime and even yaoi are socially accepted. Well, not that such things matter when you're older, but I couldn't get my friends to watch anime with me (let alone fangirl/boy with me) for all the money in the world.

So then I think I overcompensate here online and just go berzerkers talking about my favorite pairs I get embarrassed because people will sort of roll their eyes and be like, yeah, yeah, we know you like them. I wish I didn't care, but ... I guess that is why I am in the shy thinkers club lol
  10. unsteady
    unsteady
    I'm somewhat the same ArtemisMS, I don't have any anime friends, let alone yaoi loving friends...Aarin is the only place I can talk about pairings or anime in general, so I might go overboard sometimes...lol. Don't worry about it, I think there are plenty of people who will get just as revved up about pairings as you!

Like Kumakun says, everyone gets a little crazy when it comes to OTPs.