aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. lexicdys
    lexicdys
    There's no point in living if we can't make choices... create our future... change our "destiny"
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol no one is answering that..sigh..I'm thinking the same as yaoilover87 though...because people hopefully will figure out not to do the things the destiny plan is talking about on their own
  3. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Today was a warm day.

Too bad it's not going to last too long.

And that is how I feel -^^-

@kumakun: I haven't watched GSD yet, but I do have a general idea since I've watched the first series.

Skimming through Wikipedia about Gilbert, it seems like he plans to destroy all for the sake of starting up a new world. We've all seen this plan happening and happening again in various series. To create a world where war no longer exists is impossible. As long as there is a hostile gap between the naturals and coordinators exists, peace will never stay.

Going off-topic, it seems like one of the factors we need to think about in the series is its relation to our own lives. The idea of enhanced humans, versus naturals. I'm sure further down the line, the possibility of this can be very real. There were some interesting stories out there that strongly resembled GS with the whole coordinator thing. It's quite cool XD

Eh, I'm thinking too much. *scampers away
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    no thank you so much for saying something..and actually I almost pmed you today about something...saw your new art

They explained the destiny plan better in the actual show but I'm not about to find it and type it out lol...way to much stuff...

what I'm asking is more or less do you people think its a good plan or a doomed plan...you know it sort of reminds me of neji from naruto when he talks about his destiny being set because hes branch house..anyways is having your whole life set before your born worthit if it makes it be theres no war and no fighting no hate (unless they made you that way :/) a good thing..or should we be free to choose...I mean most people would say its clear we should be free to choose and thats what I think...but if you didn't know the difference..and you didn't know your life is pre set and you're happy with it..would that change your mind about it?
  5. unsteady
    unsteady
    I haven't seen GundamSeed. That said I don't believe in destiny. I guess I'm like Naruto, I think you make your own future, you are free to change what you want in your life, there is no set future. If I knew that my life was controlled by some otherworldly force I think I would lose my will to live. I mean, why bother if it's all already set?

But ignorance is bliss. I don't know whether or not my life is pre-set. So therefore I'm happy doing what I can day by day. I don't let others tell me what I can or can't do though. Like Neji I wouldn't let my income bracket or social class stop me from doing anything.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I haven't seen any of those animes, Gundam Seed, Naruto, etc ... I'm not really sure what the question is. "Do you believe in Destiny?" Well, it doesn't really matter what I believe in, because what is, is.
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol thats not the question but its ok cause no one is really answering it anyways...tho I do thank the peope who tired...its to hard to explain..or I'm just to lazy to do it better so we might aswell leave it and move on to something else..even tho I was actually interested in hearing what you guys thought
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    *Clue*Amebe.jp*Clue*
    no one here is going to understand thatso don't worry about it..just leaving clues for future use

also to the people who have donated to my game..I'm still doing it so don't think I just took your points
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    So ... *scratches head* what's the question? Maybe other people didn't understand it either
  10. unsteady
    unsteady
    If I could be anyone, I would be Jeff Probst. Then I would get to watch people flounder around in mud and make snarky comments. ...What's the question??