aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. shattered
    shattered
    i've started to make a trivia-type contest but the problem is its mostly image based (ie screen caps) ... the forum rules only allow 3 pics per post, and i dont want to make too many posts but i counted and there are 29 pics >_< anyone got any suggestion as to how i can go about it? i dont want to put links because then people have to click every single one, or maybe i should upload all the caps into a file? :/ i dont know what to do
  2. Bai Lan
    Bai Lan
    Can't you make them into a collage or something. I mean all 29 pics on one using Picasa or Photoshop. At least I would do that and then attach it with my post or upload it on ImagesHack / Photobucket and then use a thumbnail. I can think of only this.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    I don't feel like making threads tho I guess I will someday..I don't know when I'm starting the game because I don't have enough points to do it..and I don't really want someone else to do it..coz said she'd give me her points..I don't know if she still is..but shes my partner in it I think? so umm..I forgot but anyways...if anyone else wants to donate that would be nice

shattered- ya making a collage would be the best thing to do right?
  4. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    kumakun.. you're so lucky.... you do not have to worry if your groups breaks any forum rules ... for example regarding pics.... Well.. not that mine does.. the girls are very good and already removed the pics that somehow are not appropriate for the forum.... all of you.....

BTW.. what about that thread about make-up?
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    My make up is still being used by the people I was working with b4 I got sick so I'm witing to get it back first
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    guys I think I'm going to enter the aarin idol contest to get points..I can't sing and I don't have a mic..but I have a month..soooooooooo maybe I'll get it in..its so embarrassing..and I'm not even going to keep the points..please just hurt me
  7. Saphri
    Saphri
    that sounds really scary, i think that i would die if i tried to do that. i have severe anxiety problems which keep me from leaving my room most of the time, that pretty much summarizes my life. ok my head hurts ill post something later... ;x
  8. inabee
    inabee
    Oh! aarin idol contest!? You are brave, Kumakun! Good Luck ^^!!
  9. Bai Lan
    Bai Lan
    Well, Kuma - chan you should enter that contest because it is one of the best contests on the forum. Also I wanted to tell you that I entered I contest and if I win I will donate the points to you. It is a drawing contest and already submitted my drawing and if I win the price will be 10 000 points, so wish me luck
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ kumakun...I admire your entering the aarin idol contest. My singing is so bad I would be terrified.