aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    What's an oekaki?
  2. flagfish
    flagfish
    amo - how much do you wanna bet you don't wanna know?

omg. I'm livid. It's been what, a week since they randomly took away my bees? And now they changed the one bee they left into a freaking rabbit? is this gonna be some cutsey thing from an angle even I didn't see COMING? Why not change them into onion heads?!
  3. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    @goddess: oekaki is a program for to draw manga and stuff online. you work in a limited canvas area (depending on the oekaki page) and with different tools, when you finish a pic it is submited like a jpg or png file in the server of the page then you can copy it.
    @flag: o ! u reeeeaaallly hate cute things dont cha?
  4. flagfish
    flagfish
    ............I don't 'hate' according to some forumla. I doubt most of you can comprehend what I mean by this, but I like things that are genuinely charming. Not things that are sickeningly sugary sweet.
  5. pAnDa28
    pAnDa28
    everyone noobie here.. just really love this anime hope to make friends with you all
  6. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    Hello minna! I'm a newbie too! I love Death Note because of the great plot and I'm so happy to find this group
  7. flagfish
    flagfish
    must...leave...this group....
  8. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    hihi new friends - pAnDa and neon! death note and L is the greatest *goes and kisses L poster o.o* i worship him ...

@flag: i do know what you mean im guessing your into naturally simplicity cute? over AWWWWWWWWW so cute i wanna squeeze it!
    pleaz do not leave!
  9. flagfish
    flagfish
    youre not helping with the onion heads you know
  10. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    yay it's good to see you again fangirl-chan! I love L the most too but I do find myself drooling over both Light and L, well and Near + Matt + Mello too for that matter hehe
Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast