aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. xfangirlx
    flag.... you must of noticed? i only used one to convenience you ... now i wont use any .... hah..hah... i much prefer the normal smileys .... so is it all gd?

and neon i like mello and matt....and near >.> but i dont like light he turned to evil ... but i did at first.... maybe i just dont liek his personality...and what he did!? .. he is cute tho .... kinda ._. so yah your not alone in that assumption
  2. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Everyone should like Light. He is sex...although, not as much sex as L...
    And yay! Aren't you people lucky?!?!
    YAOI NOTE #7 XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kONpYyGmmDQ
  3. flagfish
    flagfish
    you ppl really are lucky, that yaoi note is freaking hilarious and awesome at the same tiemz

oh amoz you always cheer me up

mmmmmm lighto. He was rather the twat at tiemz but nothing L couldn't tie up and spank out of him.
  4. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    ahh yes.... i like abusive L seme ....i do believe light is due for a spanking .. i will never forgive him! him and his stupid notebook
  5. pAnDa28
    pAnDa28
    light really need some spanking..!
    He lost it when he was caught by N..that part was really freaky...
  6. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    yes nudges, I was on about those before. And winks. Light at last had to see himslef as he was a person not a god his world came crashing down. You would've shit a brick too.
  7. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    at bloodygems comment ~

hmm.. yes light can be extremelyfreaky... but he really does need a good spank *gets slipper* ... hmm .. starting to wonder if light is actually considered a human anymore... i mean
  8. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    I think Light was bad for what he's done too * helps with spanking* but L would be incomplete without Light methinks...
  9. pAnDa28
    pAnDa28
    L wouldnt even exist if light didnt pick up the notebook right?
    His obsessions in cleansing the whole world really got really into him.. I mean even innocent people were killed.. *squeezing in to also spank light* oh well..that's how it went..really love the plot and twists of the story..a real thumbs up
  10. ArtxDamage
    ArtxDamage
    Melloxmatt & Lightxmikami <3333
Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast