aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. flagfish
  2. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    HAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAALOLOLOL.....God, that still freaking kills me XD
  3. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    *stares* o0 you two are so werid. It's rather...uhhhhh is there a word for this feeling 'wow that thing is awesome it's also rather strange and could kill me, i think i still freeze now..ok now...i shall come over carefully...' if there's a word for all that you guys are it
  4. elomelo
    elomelo
    Hey everyone - new to this group. What's up? (:
  5. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Because the fish says I should share
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/zek06l
  6. flagfish
    flagfish
    Heya, elomelo...

goddess - I couldn't help noticing you've taken to calling me "the fish" of late.

But enough about that.

Okay, whoever's here, listen up. You already know that goddess makes incredible AMVs and that you're lucky she likes LxLight so that she can make incredible LxLight AMVs that you can watch.

And she makes these um, I forget what she said you call these things, but there's no way I could do them justice if I tried to describe them--

anyway, the bottom line is, if you already are in love with this pairing, this thing will just....leave you.....undone and speechless

www.tegmentum.net/Amo-Chan_LoveConfined.avi
  7. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I have fun calling you the fish. It makes you sound like a gangster XD
  8. flagfish
    flagfish
    you're lucky right now I'm worshipping the ground you walk on for making this vid, or else I would kick your ass from here to right over there
  9. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Where? Right over there? Or there? Should I go buy some boots so I can shake in them?
  10. flagfish
    flagfish
    .................................i srsly hope youre enjoying this
Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast