aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. xfangirlx
    ...... i feel very badly cornered....... so very ashamed now... to be possibly the only near fan in existence... im so damn pitiful... ._. bleh.... >>... meh *shrugs*

anyway Eaglet.... i think i like you ! you are cool person XD ..... >>

(off topic)
    ....... i dont think i have much to say today .. >> been having bad hayfever! DXXXX damn i hate flucking flowers...every bloody summer!!! >> (no offence to any green fingered friends out there...)

(back on topic)
    ...... u know i would gladly sacrifice my beloved near to bring L back into DN if i could (and if it was still going on odviously) .... L was such a magical character , im starting to see flags? point on the writer being a fat ass .... i mean how could he just kill off a character, like L dammit!? seriously.... that really pissed me off yea so what light is beaten by Near but still! DX i need L back.. >_> i sware the writer was an evil flucker... he did that to torture us ... >_> that dirteh a-hole DX (xcuse my laidback french).

and new friends flops and yuri! how are you two doing? hope u have a fun time here with us !
  2. Eaglet
    Eaglet
    Rather than being ashamed, you should feel proud that you're the sole supporter or Near, xfangirlx. I mean, it's good that you admit you like him, instead of trying to hide the fact and joining us in disliking (or in some cases, hating) him. Ah, and thanks, you all seem cool to me 8)!

Linda, huh? Hah, I know the name now! That means I will be able to do some research on the matter.

... Hmm, so it seems that she makes an appearance in the Manga once, when asking Near to come out and play with her. And apparently, Near declines. Also, she apparently drew the pictures of Near and Mello that floated around in the series, and became an artist later on. I need to look for her in the Manga once I get to the second part, then.

As for Misa... I agree with TheHunted that, even though I don't like Misa, she was an important character in the story. Had she not become part of the story in the first place, many things would have been different.
  3. flagfish
    flagfish
    Yeah, she's important - but her entire role is either romantic interest or sex object.

Ah, I said i won't delve into the Misa discussion again.
  4. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    lol flag! your so cool and funny X3 i do agree tho i dont think so good about the misa discussion >_>; i go into a bad rant mode and that aint good .... they'll be alot of raving and screaming hate being thrown around at meh :P ... probably .. >_>

yes many things would'av been different if she never existed! L might not of died!! damned misa misa death god ! >> ugh! heh and i guess you right i should feel proud xD

...no misa no misa misa death god >_> its all gd ..
  5. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    BYUUUUUUUUUNNNNN Told ya I was gonna do it.
  6. flagfish
    flagfish
    oooh you used that nice B pic. But I don't think people can fully appreciate how beautiful it is when it's that small
  7. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I know. But, I had to use it. It's got to be the most beautiful pic of B I've ever seen. Maybe I'll use it in a sig instead. But, I like my sig right now...god, decisions, decisions. B is awesomeness. The poor guy.
  8. flagfish
    flagfish
    Yeah youre right, it is an awesome pic...this board can use some awesomeness

"Her candles smell...AWESOME!!" ~ Ashton
  9. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    awesomeness is hard to come by lately, that pic is it. Poor BB he needs hugs..but then I would die..oh well worth it. *hugs Beyond*
  10. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    OK EVERYONE *passes out sunglasses* PLZ wear them when you WACTH THIS! other wise you GO BLIND FROM ROCK!!!!!!!! *is now blind* I mean hot shit man this is the best DN AMV i have EVER seen hands DOWN no ****ING contest! my eyes are BUGGING out of my HEAD right now! AMO you bloody POWNED me in DN fandomness! and i tought i was hot shit writeing a good beyond fic now you're takeing that from me!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RsiF7f4yZ6g
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast