aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. shattered
    shattered
    oooh niiiiice *thumbs up* that bedtime story one is so cute! altho i still dont really know who the 2 kids are ... i havent seen them in the anime yet >_>
  2. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Aaaaaaah, they are Mello and Near, they come from the same orphanage as L *hugs Mello and hopes this wasn't spoiler...* I haven't seen the anime yet but they are present like kinda in the last third or so from what I have read...
    And yep, there are lots of cute pics featuring those three...
  3. kuroiookami
    kuroiookami
    *possible spoiler* I haven't read the manga but I think *trying hard to remember* M and N show up around episode 26 of the anime.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    im up to episode 15 but since i've been told that L dies i've lost the will to watch the show >_<

oh i didnt know L was from an orphanage! poor L! *huggles him*
  5. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @shattered: Gomeeeeeeeee I am sorry I spoiled this for you But I could lend you my L for one little hug as a compensation?
  6. shattered
    shattered
    its ok dear! i dont mind any other spoilers (except for maybe how the show ends )
  7. nekocchi
    nekocchi
    a group for DN?? i just had to join!! i've only watched a couple episodes of the show but it stays really true to the manga from what i've seen... Tsugumi Oba is an awesome writer !
  8. Dead by Midnight
    Dead by Midnight
    I join any group that has Death Note in it!!!I just love it,but I love L more!!!!
    I've seen the whole anime at lest twice..not to brag though.

Um...does anyone watch DN on [adult swim]?
  9. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    How cound i not join where my L was! xDDD Thanks for creating this group.
  10. Dark Adonis
    Dark Adonis
    I have only seen the first 11 episodes of the anime, but it is fast becomming one of my favorites. Rarely have I seen a series that is so intelligent! And it's somewhat of a psychological thriller to boot! I want my own Death Note and Shinigami!
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast