aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. xHighOnHorrorx
    Welcome elomelo xD and i think goddess called flag a fishy gangster ... well thats what i just about gathered anyway >> .. urm like

How is ye!?
  2. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Shinigami are such asses
  3. flagfish
    flagfish
    I'ma get you back for this, amo.

that said, what's this about asses?
  4. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Back for what? I did absolutely nothing. You can't prove a thing! And shinigami are asses. Stupid things. Ryuk sucks ballz and not in a good way.
  5. flagfish
    flagfish
    back for calling me stuff on here that now lead to everyone thinking they can call me whatever you call me which you can't in the first place.

And I take it by the sound of that that you finally watched the last ep dubbed.

and I'm sure Light and ryuk got to a little....you know...
  6. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    He's going to watch it tonight. I'm not sure how he'll react. I mean, the guy was cool with L going. But, I'm pretty sure he's not gonna be too fine about seeing his favorite character go by the wayside.
  7. flagfish
    flagfish
    oh Little Lighto?

Well I suppose he could always go to Mikami's for support.

Guy seems to like drama.
  8. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    This is true. What with the worshiping and kiss throwing...
  9. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    Hmmmm ... shinigami's arent all that bad think of zaraki zenpachi! hes cool >> then again ... maybe he could be an ass ... nope! thats more gin's style xp ( sorry going on about bleach >>; ) ... ryuku is still cool >>
  10. flagfish
    flagfish
    hey xHighOnHorrorx, you're a guy, right? do you have pics of you making out with guys?
Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast