aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. mannc
    L is just too cool. Light was good, but I would always prefer L. ^^ His eccentricity and straightforwardness are his best features.

Btw, is it just me, or HighonHorror managed to changed the topic? xP
  2. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    I prefer L to Light. With me I don't think their cleverness plays a part in who i prefer. it's more of who has more intersting behavior. Both are intelligent and cute but i'll probably always prefer L.

And mannc I think xHighonHorrorx did change the subject.
  3. ghostmunky
    ghostmunky
    hi hi.........i honestly dont care wat anyone says, cauz L is still da best, dead or alive. i really thought light was psycho....especially at tha end...oh well...cant remember wat i was to say but....yea dats it^^
  4. flagfish
    flagfish
    it's very HARD not to like L.
  5. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    Question.

Do you guys see all the Death Note characters as being both good and evil, or that there is a split between the hero characters and the villian(s)?
  6. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Well, to me there is a split between who the good guys are and who the bad guys. BUT...you can also see that every character has good and evil in them, so it's not always clear cut.
  7. flagfish
    flagfish
    I see the characters in death note as split between I WOULD SO DO HIM and GET RID OF THAT PERSON.
  8. beethoven
    beethoven
    Personally I'm a Light fan-girl >_>

But L is actually, completely irresistible.
  9. Gambit
    Gambit
    Hey everyone. I hope ya don't mind if i join the club.
  10. Gambit
    Gambit
    The Characters are totaly the opposite. Weird looking guy against good looking guy but both smart. Nice mix.
Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast