aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Ok, ok...Not flag's uke. I R BIG MAN SEME. Like L is. Now, I'm going to go watch DN and get this group back on track XD.
  2. flagfish
    flagfish
    ....fangirl, I was talking to bloody....and the other time...I was talking to goddess....
  3. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    @flag: yah i kno... i just felt like saying it. im not that stupid u kno i dont wanna get in trouble with anyone... *twiddles thumbs*

@goddess: o.o ok, ok bigman seme whatever and urm... happy watching >_>
  4. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    so the dub is about to end huh? hey qestion does everyone like the anime ending more or the manga? i think i'll go with the anime...light's death is a lil less..sad there
  5. flagfish
    flagfish
    I saw the anime ending first and disliked it, and then I read the manga and disliked the ending even more.

the series should have ended at the end of ep 25

but it should have ended with Light going back to England with L where they could get married, because that's legal there, and then there should have been cumshots

a little ryuk x light would have been a nice touch as well
  6. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I prefer the anime ending myself. I don't know, it felt like the animators gave him his dignity back a bit. And when they show the young Light walking past himself...I just love that moment.
  7. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    i agree with her holyness flagfish! that was a trully godly statement! everyword i agree with ._. L should of not died!! L was liek my god ... ._. but im still worship him! just cuz he died in a stupid way by stupid mister god complex doesnt mean he doesnt deserve a fangirls worship *tear in eye*

8. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    hmmm cumshots...I will come out and say something odd I guess. I think every death in deathnote was needed. *winces* yeah even my babies Mello and Matt. There where other ways to do it but I think it all made sense for the polt.
  9. flagfish
    flagfish
    bloody, i'm getting physically tired of smacking you for saying stuff like that.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY DARLING UKITA.

the only necessary death in death note was misa's, and that didn't necessarily actually happen.

Maybe Near too, the little fuker.
  10. ch0coxolic
    ch0coxolic
    I love MelloxMatt I also love LightxMikami which very few seem to appreciate 3: >.>
Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast