aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    If I can find a babysitter, I am there. I want to see Matsuyama Kenichi all big a sexy on the screen.
  2. MelloX
    MelloX
    Hello all! I wish I could go to the DN movie I work too much.
  3. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    i am gonna see the DN moive come hell high water or no money i need to go whine to mom again...
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i can't wait for it by the way it is going to be dubbed for the same voices as the anime, which they are pretty good. L's voice (dubbed version) is kind of sexy
  5. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I was under the impression that, while they dubbed the trailor, the movie was going to be released subtitled. As much as I love L's new voice...I do NOT want to hear it coming out of Matsuyama's mouth. Not one bit.
  6. Rukin
    Rukin
    @kurorinslvr: are the dubbed voices any good? in many animes the dubs just sound horrible >.<'
    I've never seen/heard Death Note in english *wonders*
    where can you watch the dubbed version? you made me curious! :P
    though I agree with Goddess-san, do NOT dub real life actors. I see that as an insult to the actors, cause the use of voice is acting too.
  7. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Well, you can either buy the dvds, watch it on Cartoon Network, youtube has a few vids up, or (if you don't have cable) go to the adult swim website. The dub is pretty good. L's voice was crazy hot XD. I've got issues with Mello's voice though. And Near sounds an awful lot like a low key Naruto. I'm very upset with the fact that he said "vrooooom" instead of "byuuuun". And I really really like Matsuda's voice. I think I like it better than the original. And Ryuk...he's got a fun voice too. I'm looking forward to/possibly dreading Matt's voice.
  8. Rukin
    Rukin
    lol I'm gonna watch now for sure ^^
    I really am a Death Note addict
    I've watched the anime and movies (can't wait untill "L Change the World" ^^)
    am buying the manga
    and now I'm even gonna rewatch it in english XD
    I really don't have a life XD
  9. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    tonight is aired episode 30 on Adult swim at 12: 30
  10. flagfish
    flagfish
    I thought the movies were pretty bad, I can't really think of a reason that I would fork over $10 to watch them, let alone after I've already watched them online.
Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast