aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    oh mikami, yep they pronounced it differently Mee-keh-mee instead of Mee-kah-mee

i made this video of death note, it not that good but fairly good, i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0iAS1v77QU
  2. flagfish
    flagfish
    oh they're on mikami already? man I haven't watched the dub in a long time

every time I felt the urge to maybe look for it I got an image in my head of misa in her underwear and i was like 'yeah nothx'
  3. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Yup, they're on Mikami...Hee hee...actually, who IS on Mikami? XD. I think the last ep is the last one where we have to suffer through titshots and her in underwear.
  4. flagfish
    flagfish
    *shudder*

I think the whole second arc was to shoo away the fangirls.
  5. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I would have to agree. But, if that was their intention...they sure screwed up by adding Mello as a character. Oh, also, I sent you a surprise XD
  6. flagfish
    flagfish
    A SURPRIZES U SAY?!``?

*remembers how last time you said that it was alwaysonmymind*

well by shooing away the fangirls I also include the fact that mello wasn't in it enough, had a way too-old-voice, and had no /Matt, /L, /Light, or hell, even /Near action.
  7. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    awww i dont liek those bewb shots T.T :...: and im not even one of those raving fangirls..i just think in my head "aww hes cute :3" still mello is adorable ...
  8. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    damn those annoying sakura/misa type girls >_> ..... >.<; (no offence to any of you ....girls out there >_>).
  9. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    Deathnote's always been an flawed anime and everyone knows that going from dub to sub makes it more flawed. We're lucky we have fandom in fandom all wrongs are fixed and all pairings are wonderful. expect het. and...anything I don't like ...and...possablely anything that makes no sense to me. and non kink.

anyways fangirls are awesome we're all fangirls here and bagging on a 'kind' of fan girl you don't like it shooting yourslef in the foot. (not saying anyone is simplely pointing out)
    also mello's voice sucked.

done for now.
  10. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Ah, the flaws of Death Note...
    Heck...I'm still trying to figure out how EXACTLY Light got the tv in the bag of chips. I mean, he opened the bag in his room...WITH THE BAJILLION CAMERAS IN IT! How? How did he get the tv in the middle of the bag without being noticed? He's not a ninja! And besides, I don't think ninja skillz involve putting tv's into bags of potato chips.
Page 40 of 77 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast