aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    How about $7.50?
  2. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Yayz! Yaoi Note 6. This will be the last one I can get out until after my move. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2MKoHmr8Y
  3. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    weeee new yaoi note! awesomeness and i know the DN flims have alot of flaws and it's 20 bucks that i could have blown on smokes but oh well i feel it's my duty as a uberfan to go see it i guess and sides my mom is going and i want her to get into DN i'm so geeky i like shareing fandoms with my mom *////////////////*
  4. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Even though it was dubbed...I had a great time watching the movie. It was really fun watching the other ppl in the theater. Some had seen it and I heard some boos for Misa and a few quiet squeals for L. And it seemed everyone loved Ryuk XD. I went with my gay boyfriend and when L showed up he was all "oooh...I just wanna f*ck him". So now he's a fan and wants to see the other movie and the anime XD. So, yeah, I'm short on cig money till friday, but it was worth it .
  5. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i went too last night and i didn't expect to see so many people in the movie theater in my town. There were only two L cosplayer and one misa.
    There were more people than i expected two be in the movie theater at my twon. It was almost full house.
    They were "awww" and squealing at the moment L appeared and everytime he ate his sweets. There were funny moments too, especially with ryuk.
    I dragged my friend to watch it and she liked it. She is planning now, to read the manga and watch the anime.
    It was an okay movie for me, i was glad it was dubbed at that time since i forgot my glasses, nevertheless it was a good dubbing. But still, i would prefer in its original language.
  6. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    I went as Beyond so NO one knew who I was cosplaying LOL but if i said 'oh yeah i'm BB ' a few knew who i was. The really sureal thing was talking to a Matt and she knew my fanfics and ended up quoteing them at me. O///////////////O i like all other L fan girls screamed and cheered when he frist came on screen
  7. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    omg lawl i saw the movie ! it was so funny evryone was like yay! when L and ryuk came on i was just sitting there trying to watch it damnit >_> and my m8 wouldnt stop talking to me......he just kept shoving the popcorn in my face still i really thought it would be subbed....and i like subs! i dont like dubbs...... i liked L japanese voice in the anime .... T.T still it was cool
  8. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mikami's voice is smexy XD. But, aren't they saying it wrong? Oh well, smexy voice=win.
  9. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i know!!! wrong? you mean DELETE thing
  10. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    No...I mean the way they say his actual name...I guess I thought it was pronounced differently.
Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast