aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. xfangirlx
    lmao goddess
    @ bloodygem: i was meant to call myself "yaoi fan girl" (only thing i really fan girl over) but someone took it already :: so i couldnt be bothered to think of something else so i just put my name as this lmao besides i meant fangirls like misa and sakura
  2. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    AHHHHHHH...God! I forgot what a rat-bastard Light was during the second arc.
  3. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Oh...I forgot. I found this recently and all must watch. It's srsly one of the coolest things (I think, anyway). Who knew the sims could be so Death Notey smexy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq6cCrG3ZHo
  4. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    nods at goddess awesomeness. hey random qestion for all what's your fave WERID ass pairing? i think mine is b/matt
  5. flagfish
    flagfish
    You know something that's super awesome about stuff?

The fact that there really, really doesn't need to be any kind of effort or trace of wit or intelligence going into memes that will remain timeless classics.

1. Those "inspirational photo frames"? They have an elusive, magical property of somehow immediately transforming anything you write in them into hilarious wit.

2. Likewise, as I've already discussed with Goddess, placing any word you want between the word "got" and a question mark. Instant genius!

3. You also get instant genius/hilarity by plugging anything into the "item 1: X dollars; item 2: Y dollars; etc etc....something: priceless" formula. NEVER FAILS!

4. It works for poetry, too. Take anything, any sentance, paragraph, etc--BAM! Instant profound poetry. If someone disagrees, they just don't get it, because everything in the "poem" is exactly as intended by the writer. You get bonus points if you break the sentence/paragraph up in the middle a bit to get that "extra poetry-y" feel.

5. Also works with general quality: if you add a character to any story, show, or post, who squeals and falls a lot and acts clueless, that show will instantaneously become "good" and that character will instantaneously become likeable. Works every time!

6. No need for native English speakers to understand elementary spelling or grammar, and anyone who has a problem with that is being ridiculous and perfectionistic.

Come on, guys! having brains is soooo overrated...
  6. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    xD lol flagfish ! thats a good one. oh yes on mod the sims 2 you can get death note sims and i think i saw a really cute L on the sims 2 official website...
  7. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    *basks in the hate like a plant in the sun* hmmm kelly when you talk like that I..always end up makeing vast plans to get someone to sneak up on the onion head smiles and cut thier necks.

yes the sims things was awesome.

and here's an inpassioned plea from Gem.
    *wavery voice* as Matt gets closer to his...big moment, I know that this..buctery of his looks will end up sticking in some of the fans minds. Fans who never read the manga ripped back in the day online.
    fans who never saw fanart of Matt pre anime.
    fans who take the horrors of the anime...as the word and the law.

What the hell am I talking about? I am makeing an case for Matt-as-a-red-head-forever.
    Already some of my fics suffer from persons being confused on who Matt is he's only on for a few mins and the hair change makes them confusled it's hard working with mr 17 panels as it is sometimes, the hair change makes it harder *sighs*.

I say NAY! I say HE'S A RED HEAD! I SAY US FANS MADE HIM AND I'LL BE DAMMED IF THE ANIME'S GONNA MAKE ME A LIER! *pants leans on desk* ok this had been a joke for reals...I adore Matt with red hair...let's stick to our guns in fandom.
    if we write him as a boreing brown haired boy he looses so much.
  8. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    You know, not that I'm complaining about a red-headed Matt, (my Little Lighto's a red head and he's hella cute XD), but who said he was a red head in the first place?
  9. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    isnt light.... hair light brown? O.o and yes i like red head matt hehehe! gem and flag really hate those onions XD
  10. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Yes, Light's hair is brownish...but my Little Lighto has red hair. And really smart semes hate the onions because they are annoying.
Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast